Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • guess what

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    188 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @X-Cyx-X <3

  • UHM WHAT-

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    388 Views
    Not_justkysN

    @Rylie-Aspen-Away then what itFuck my life, can’t save that girl
    Don’t tell me you could save that shit
    All she want is payback for the way I always play that shit
    You ain’t gettin’ nothin’ that I’m sayin’
    Don’t tell me you is
    Nothin’ like them other motherfuckers
    I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
    I can make you this, baby, I can make you that
    I could take you there, but baby, you won’t make it back
    Growing sick of this and I don’t wanna make you sad
    Do I make you scared? Baby, won’t you take me back?
    Nothin’ like them other motherfuckers
    I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
    Nothin’ like them other motherfuckers
    I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
    Fuck my life, can’t save that girl
    Don’t tell me you could save that shit
    All she want is payback for the way I always play that shit
    You ain’t gettin’ nothin’ that I’m sayin’
    Don’t tell me you is
    Nothin’ like them other motherfuckers
    I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
    I can make you this, baby, I can make you that
    I could take you there, but baby, you won’t make it back
    Growing sick of this and I don’t wanna make you sad
    Do I make you scared? Baby, won’t you take me back? (Take me back?)
    Down another lonely road, I go
    Just another lonely road to home
    I just wanna know, I just gotta know
    Do you wanna glo? Baby, we could glo
    Fuck my life, can’t save that girl
    Don’t tell me you can save that shit
    All she want is payback for the way I always play that shit
    You ain’t gettin’ nothin’ that I’m sayin’
    Don’t tell me you is
    Nothin’ like them other motherfuckers
    I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
    I can make you this, baby, I can make you that
    I could take you there, but baby, you won’t make it back
    Growing sick of this and I don’t wanna make you sad
    Do I make you scared? Baby, won’t you take me back?
    Do I make you scared? Baby, won’t you take me back?
    Nothin’ like them other motherfuckers
    I can make you rich (I can make you rich)

  • Poll abt crush

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    183 Views
    ?

    scarlet lol great now i feel hangry

  • laws

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    192 Views
    ?

    @Laws thats tuff

  • WHY DO PPL KEEP SENDING ME HENTIGHJGHYHJHH

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    187 Views
    ?

    Not_justkys good

  • True Definition of "Vibe"

    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    707 Views
    ?

    zofya406 yeee

  • copying misty and lucy, ask my ocs anything

    63
    0 Votes
    63 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi says the one who cant understand i-

  • NO WAY NO FRICKIN WAY

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    88 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Rylie-Aspen-Away ;-;

  • if ur seeing this....

    27
    1 Votes
    27 Posts
    684 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    you’re right

  • bro, ya'll ever just get banned from own damn room?

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    159 Views
    ?

    @HoodedSans Yes, lol. I leave my own room for just one minute, and then someone else snatches the crown and all hell breaks loose : P

  • Im poly now!... Looking for love as well...

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    @Hi_its_Addielyn Sup.

  • 1 am

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    @angel-dust i feel ya

  • smash or pass?

    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    792 Views
    ArtemisA

    @アストルフォ yeah

  • this shit looks weird

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @Rylie-Aspen-Away WTF

  • my outfit for the day

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    215 Views
    ArtemisA

    @biscuit cool

  • smash or pass???

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    95 Views
    ?

    @angel-dust pass-

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    18 Views
  • eegbswhnij2wn2 j2wi

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    649 Views
    ?

    @アストルフォ no

  • its 5 am-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?

    hellll nah i need to sleep

  • Lmfao come on guys, I just cleared yesterday morning XD

    36
    1 Votes
    36 Posts
    939 Views

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts