Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who šŸ¤”

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ā›§š”‡š”¢š”°š””š”¢š”Ŗš”¬š”«š”žā›§ questions like ā€œwhat is the executive branchā€

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • Family Line lyrics-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    My father never talked a lot
    He just took a walk around the block
    'Til all his anger took a hold of him
    And then he’d hit
    My mother never cried a lot
    She took the punches, but she never fought
    ā€˜Til she said, ā€œI’m leaving, and I’ll take the kidsā€
    So she did
    I say they’re just the ones who gave me life
    But I truly am my parents’ child
    Scattered 'cross my family line
    I’m so good at telling lies
    That came from my mother’s side
    Told a million to survive
    Scattered 'cross my family line
    God, I have my father’s eyes
    But my sister’s when I cry
    I can run, but I can’t hide
    From my family line
    It’s hard to put it into words
    How the holidays will always hurt
    I watch the fathers with their little girls
    And wonder what I did to deserve this
    How could you hurt a little kid?
    I can’t forget, I can’t forgive you
    'Cause now I’m scared that everyone I love will leave me
    Scattered 'cross my family line
    I’m so good at telling lies
    That came from my mother’s side
    Told a million to survive
    Scattered 'cross my family line
    God, I have my father’s eyes
    But my sister’s when I cry
    I can run, but I can’t hide
    From my family line
    From my family line
    Oh, all that I did to try to undo it
    All of my pain and all your excuses
    I was a kid but I wasn’t clueless
    (Someone who loves you wouldn’t do this)
    All of my past, I tried to erase it
    But now I see, would I even change it?
    Might share a face and share a last name, but
    (We are not the same)
    Scattered 'cross my family line
    I’m so good at telling lies
    That came from my mother’s side
    Told a million to survive
    Scattered across my family line
    God, I have my father’s eyes
    But my sister’s when I cry
    I can run, but I can’t hide
    From my family line
    From my family line

  • I AM A MAN OF MANY CULTS

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    81 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy YESSSSSSS-

  • WHITE BOYS UNITE

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    83 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Jester unlabeled technically but yes

  • Sage ā™„ļø

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    209 Views
    DuncanD

    @angel-dust yeah, sage green

  • does anyone remember remiity

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    spidermeowS

    i miss them sm : ( they was like my biggest inspo
    he impacted my humor so much LMAO I swear for the entirety of 2021 my humor was just ā€œarson, kneecapsā€ left and right
    MY USERNAME FOR THE JOEL G MERCH SITE WAS LITERALLY ā€œarson_and_kneecapsā€

    also if you did watch remiity I’m assuming you know carsonytmm!! me and him actually became friends <33

  • IM GOATED WITH THE SAUCE

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    111 Views
    ?

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY local white boy

  • confession i hope other people do-

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    spidermeow uhm same tbh

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    12 Views
  • News: Is he?

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    183 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy lol ok

  • Enter your topic title here...

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    74 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage huh???

  • bro scarlet be on another level.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    46 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    f0432a45-02da-4fca-8d4f-28665568286e-image.png

  • AAAAAAAA PEOPLE ON HERE ARE SO NICE <333

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    49 Views
    scarlet lolS

    spidermeow welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

    uh sure ill let you have this ( ̄_ ̄|||)

  • Ello

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    184 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Sorry-Its-Sage Y

  • my eyes-

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    112 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @angel-dust ayy pog

  • Byee cya in a couple days

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    66 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Ace-Is-Not-Your-Type-of-simp bai xD

  • MY FAV SHOW HAS A NEW SEASON

    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    323 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @Sorry-Its-Sage no cri pat pat

    smile : )

  • new signature?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    72 Views
    ?

    @Laws its too long… cri

  • Being the Therapist Friend

    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    265 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @YLDG YASSS

  • lmao

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    72 Views
    scarlet lolS

    scarlet lol so stressful

  • Ima just do it anyway

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    51 Views
    ?

    idc if we not official im putting my shit as taken bc u alr took me fr- :/

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts