Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • FUCK YEA I DID IT

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    105 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi it looks yellow to me but in settings change ur thing to darkly on here

  • SO CLOSE

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    91 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    @quirked-up-white-boy ah mk

  • I got called a milf

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    305 Views
    DuncanD

    its true
    you are in fact
    a milf

  • Up'in posts

    59
    0 Votes
    59 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    z

  • 1,420

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    114 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Rylie-Aspen-Offline ejhdbcnkjjfnkodji

  • YALL

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    205 Views
    DuncanD

    And last but definitely not least
    IMG_20221110_153133.jpg

  • 200 posts away

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    0cdb3910-6cc4-4a67-9cb3-c3999c5abf7e-image.png Screenshot 2022-11-10 3.28.22 PM.png ((this makes it 1,427))

  • this is my 1000th post

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy y e s

  • Feelings suck...

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    135 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    Shadow I wanna know too so i can help or just listen whatever

  • NEWS

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    263 Views
    ?

    @elliot_satan pogg

  • This topic is deleted!

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    9 Views
  • (NERD ALERT) Number of Post Predictions (just being a math nerd)

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    177 Views
    ?

    @Duchess that’s a lot of years lol

  • KAYA I LOVE YOU BESTIE

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    147 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose < 3

  • hahaha...

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    522 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Duncan-Away uh oh. it will be okay my other dad:)

  • I PASSED THE HISTORY TEST

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    103 Views
    ArtemisA

    @elliot_satan me and ryry have on today

  • this song bro- a a a a

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    7877fda3-96ad-43a8-af58-73155da5c7c4-image.png

  • one of these days ill slap my sics like this

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    195 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Rylie-Aspen-Offline lol

    I SAID MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY, GET OUT THE WAY, BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!

  • Haha, funny story

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    214 Views
    ?

    @Duncan-Away I recently discovered I could make fudge with just chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and a thick pot on slow heat. I tried it with dark chocolate chunks and I tried it with semi-sweet chocolate chips. It’s better with both kinds. It comes out pretty bad with just the dark chocolate. The best add-ins are crushed almonds and marshmallows – what you get from that is Rocky Road. It takes about twenty minutes from start to fridge, and then it takes about six months to work off the twenty pounds you gain from eating it. All things in moderation, friends. All things in moderation.

  • Anyone else been crying? <3...

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    133 Views
    LianaL

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi go ahead… that wont fix me no matter how hard you try…

  • I love history

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    77 Views
    ArtemisA

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi rn i have since BORING

ArtemisA powerP SphinxS Your Local FreakY Zeera JackaltonZ

5

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts