Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • I

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    146 Views
    ?
    TAX FRAUD TIME FOR THE I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S TO GET INVOLVED
  • mee...

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    66 Views
    ?

    @The-Depressed-Bitch eh, looks like me just with longer hair

  • New wallpaper

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii L wallpaper

  • aAa- this song gayies

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    @DREAMY 💀

  • i just failed NNN

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    272 Views
    ?

    @Izzy BRO TELL ME TOO-

  • I'm dying XD

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Laws lol

  • This topic is deleted!

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16 Views
  • I LOVE THESE MEN!!!!!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage I should o.o Yes. Thank you.

  • I MIGHT HAVE A BF SOON

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    172 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza he taller than me now

  • something that happend. not to long ago.

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    113 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Duchess yeah

  • mike really needs to explain some shiiii

    66
    0 Votes
    66 Posts
    4k Views
    ?

    Oh

  • what's wrong with me-

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    109 Views
    ?

    @Laws mhmm.

  • I GOT SOMEONE TO FLIRT WITH!!!!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    80 Views
    ?

    @The-Depressed-Bitch nvm…

  • I am not looking at all of these.

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    106 Views
    ?

    Shazz_ Don’t forget the OC topics LOL… Not that I don’t enjoy looking at people’s art, but. Yknow. lol

  • Me and My gf's Oc

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    182 Views
    ?

    i just realized i forgot to change the skin color hol up

  • I made a weird fashion drawing

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    181 Views
    ?

    @Duchess tysmmm!

  • mmm...

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    133 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Duchess ty duchess -w- <3

  • in paaiiiiinnnnnn

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage ah yes i feel your painnnnnnnnnn

  • ugh

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    59 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Sorry-Its-Sage i just got out of ISS yesterday im happy to be back

  • Bruh this shit rigged

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    124 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY PFFFTTTTT xD

SphinxS Your Local FreakY Zeera JackaltonZ

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts