Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • We're posting pics of ourselves again? ok

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    652 Views
    ?

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY What boy

  • since were all posting pics-

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    398 Views
    TODOROKIT

    @Clay ^^ I’mm soo happy now

  • Discussion time

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    120 Views
    ?

    @Duncan-Away but they are mammal.

  • Rylie I see u

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    58 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Kaya-Rose I’m going by ur place multiple times lol

  • sus

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    209 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage damn

  • My creations.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    169 Views
    LianaL

    @Rylie-Aspen-Offline download20221105174724.png

  • singing :D

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    216 Views
    ?

    @finnexistsig yessss- poggg

  • UwU

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    130 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Tsunamii ywwwww!

  • Ryry-

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    295 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose mkay. < 3.

  • join- im bored-

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    120 Views
    ?

    @Clay i have joined it.

  • bro

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    122 Views
    ?

    @Duncan-Away no one’s going to kill you duncan so stop making posts asking for it.

  • I'm dying my hair again,I need help

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    513 Views
    ArtemisA

    There a pink called “virgin pink”

  • two tornadoes hit me or went around me

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    194 Views
    AuStIn-iS-WeIrDA

    one is hittin me rn

  • Clay-

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    158 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Clay I ner rylie I got to school with him

  • Guys I think I'm about to have a heart attack

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    183 Views
    AuStIn-iS-WeIrDA

    i litterly just had one

  • should i sing something-

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    141 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Duncan-Away OOOH I GOT YOu

  • Unsainted by Slipknot cover by me-

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    348 Views
    ?

    @finnexistsig no-

  • Pirates of the carribean but piccolo

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    67 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Duncan-Away noooice noice

  • um...

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    302 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Duncan-Away No of course not, we’re your friends and we’re here to help! if you ever feel like that you’re not being a burden, I want to know so I can help!

  • the devil went down to georgia

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    best country song ever fr

ArtemisA

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts