Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • :P

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    110 Views
    ?

    read it with a dirty mind

  • whatcha got bro

    17
    1 Votes
    17 Posts
    289 Views
    ?

    Shazz_ y E s

  • DUDE SHADOW IM SORRY-

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    564 Views
    ?

    @Rylie-Aspen-Offline you know who you are if you see this

  • i strait up just said-

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. bruhh

  • Poem I wrote this time it is depressing-ish

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    54 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    So in my Careers class we’re exploring the topic of “Why do some people think I’m not good enough” which is a watered down “Why am I not good enough to me” so I wrote a poem for my project and this is how it went.

    Change your outfit.
    They won’t stop staring.
    Change it again.
    They won’t look enough.

    Put on makeup.
    You look tired.
    Put on less makeup.
    You look like you belong to the streets.

    Will it ever be enough for you?
    Will I ever do it right?

    No you can’t say that.
    You’re a woman you can’t think that.
    You have to get married.
    And have kids.

    Society has it’s foot pressed against my back and I can’t stand.
    But if someone were to try to change their minds
    They’d be stuck under the hellfire just like me.

    We can change.
    We don’t want to change.
    We stay stuck in our traditional stupid ways.
    Be born.
    Reproduce.
    And die.

    Stop being confident.
    You’re being too fiesty.
    Stop being so weak.
    We don’t like for women to cry so much.

    We act like its just the men but the women are just as bad.
    If not worse.

    We like to blame things on people who aren’t their fault.
    Human nature makes us selfish.
    All of us.
    Even down to the kindest soul.

    I’m sorry if I’m too outspoken.
    I’m sorry if I’m too loud.
    I’m sorry if I’m not good enough but they are.
    I’m sorry if I’m not as pretty as her.
    I’m sorry if I’m too crazy for you.
    I’m sorry that you feel the way you do.
    I really am.

    But I have one question that may I ask?
    Why am I not good enough for you?

    Should I submit it or change it up a bit?

  • doez this look like me?

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    234 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @X-Cyx-X yuh

  • I wrote a cute poem this time- i swear its not depressing

    45
    0 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @finnexistsig ;-;

  • tryna up my posts-

    129
    0 Votes
    129 Posts
    7k Views
    ?

    @Clay efgwubnewiuwojeifkowe

  • hehe

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    225 Views
    DuncanD

    Y e s
    68f68882-0f79-459f-8746-1181017011a6-image.png

  • for everyone to know-

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    @Duncan-Away ye

  • W H -

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    240 Views
    LianaL

    @A-Useless-Corpse damn you-

  • Wanna join a gang called "𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓶𝓸 𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓰...."?

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    262 Views
    LianaL

    @kat how?

  • big poggers

    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    181 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Rylie-Aspen-Offline p o g g g

  • !, why 2, i wish i would happen

    23
    1 Votes
    23 Posts
    681 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Misty9118 oh, dang

  • my teacher is emo too-

    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    358 Views
    ?

    @Ditto-Man im downvoting that

  • W H A T -

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    129 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Kaya-Rose you’re smart

  • hay i have a qustion

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    104 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    vent*

  • i texted people "SEXY"

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    281 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Rylie-Aspen-Offline tell me in dms

  • more musics

    1
  • kat explain

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    59 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @HoodedSans i hugged her and she kissed me i did not want her to tho

ArtemisA

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts