Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • wrryyyy..

    44
    0 Votes
    44 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    0ab9a2467e112a0bdfbf8654df031f40.jpg

  • better off without me.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    55 Views
    ?

    song by: Matt Hansen
    lyrics:
    Hard to say
    If its haunted in these hallways
    But the ghost of us is always hanging round
    I’ll take the blame
    But I can’t change the hurt you’re feeling
    Falling too hard left us needing solid ground
    When we started this with
    Reckless promises
    I never wanted it to end
    I guess love isn’t what I thought
    We were blinded by the hope we got
    We were slow dancing in the dark
    Do you remember
    Fell so deep we couldn’t see
    Maybe we were never meant to be
    One day i’ll just be a memory and you’ll be better
    Better off without me
    I like to think
    I was not the destination
    Just a long night at some station on the way
    Temporary stop along your way
    Won’t be long now
    Someday when you’re someone else’s
    Yeah You’ll say it’s for the best we walked away
    I guess love isn’t what I thought
    We were blinded by the hope we got
    We were slow dancing in the dark
    Do you remember
    Fell so deep we couldn’t see
    Maybe we were never meant to be
    One day i’ll just be a memory and you’ll be better
    Better off without me
    I guess love isn’t what I thought
    We were blinded by the hope we got
    We were slow dancing in the dark
    Do you remember
    Fell so deep we couldn’t see
    Maybe we were never meant to be
    One day i’ll just be a memory and you’ll be better
    Better off without me

  • what

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    69 Views
    ?

    oof

  • This topic is deleted!

    127
    0 Votes
    127 Posts
    12 Views
  • is anyone else havin this problem

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    683 Views
  • WTF-

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    131 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Ace-Is-Not-Your-Type-of-simp T-T

  • theres 2 dif type of ppl

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    75 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Ace-Is-Not-Your-Type-of-simp YAS

  • yall ig ima do this

    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    986 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Ace-Is-Not-Your-Type-of-simp yea i gotchu and i thought this was blocked for u

  • sjk rljrein

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    fjsmgkwjskjgjwkjjgkekskgiksksngkdmdkbkdidfjdkjdfjkgjijidbdkvrkjbjccnbj n jh o;j jcb, fm.vkm .kbklbgklbgk.l blb .b. bv lnc ln fblg lktfh lkfgpkrgko; dk;gg fnfj njb

  • <3

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    102 Views
    ?

    @jester-is-a-meme Okie

  • it was a JOKE

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    58 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @Sorry-Its-Sage why do i always miss the funniest shit-

  • Im feeling so much better im getting well :D

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    E

  • ....

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    124 Views
    LianaL

    Vaporeon aha now you feel my pain…

  • Is this bad?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    92 Views
    scarlet lolS

    Toast depends really

    it could be a response to any extreme emotion your having or you just ate something that wasnt really good

    or u just sick

  • me and rylie sent d i c k pics to each other

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    391 Views
    ArtemisA

    @The-suiside-bitch you wanna see them to?

  • New character

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    IMG_20221010_232804979.jpg Ari!

  • I made a bbc cult you have to show you bbc <3

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    255 Views
    ?

    @X-Cyx-X goodnight-

  • vaporeon is the beast pokie!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    @Vaporeon-not-found 4f28393d1819409cc48204a70462259d464ec58ar1-1192-670v2_hq.jpg

  • k- yea so?

    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    882 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @The-suiside-bitch ?

  • WHAT SUS !!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    151 Views
    ?

    BlackSheep i will swallow it

ArtemisA KiwiArkavel۝K

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts