Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • Kansas wins

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii ok

  • KANAS WINS

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii ok

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4 Views
  • hi Everyone !!!

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    322 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    HOLA.

  • Who do you thing going to win

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    66 Views
    ?

    @Izzy im stating my opinion, yes im ok

  • It’s a tie

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?

    B04F5D5B-1274-4BBA-BCDA-300CE992677D.jpeg

  • Yusss I think the cheifs are going to win

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii ok

  • OMGOMGOGMGIUF£EIWJOEH"£YIUW

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    @Full-Out-Rylie ok

  • guess the songie man 5

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    69 Views
    HarleyH

    jun yes but what song

  • Look at this

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    111 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    @O5-6-Cowboy Sad.

  • FuK u lol - corpse

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii buen trabajo

  • ABCDEFU - GAYLE

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?

    Fuck you and your mom and your sister and your job
    And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art
    Fuck you and your friends that I’ll never see again
    Everybody but your dog, you can all fuck off
    I swear I meant to mean the best when it ended
    Even tried to bite my tongue when you start shit
    Now you’re textin’ all my friends asking questions
    They never even liked you in the first place
    Dated a girl that I hate for the attention
    She only made it two days, what a connection
    It’s like you’d do anything for my affection
    You’re goin’ all about it in the worst ways
    I was into you, but I’m over it now
    And I was tryin’ to be nice
    But nothing’s getting through, so let me spell it out
    A-B-C-D-E, F-U
    And your mom and your sister and your job
    And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art
    Fuck you and your friends that I’ll never see again
    Everybody but your dog, you can all fuck off
    Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
    A-B-C-D-E, F-U
    You said you just needed space and so I gave it
    When I had nothin’ to say you couldn’t take it
    Told everyone I’m a bitch, so I became it
    Always had to put yourself above me
    I was into you, but I’m over it now
    And I was tryin’ to be nice
    But nothing’s getting through, so let me spell it out
    A-B-C-D-E, F-U
    And your mom and your sister and your job
    And your craigslist couch and the way your voice sounds
    Fuck you and your friends that I’ll never see again
    Everybody but your dog, you can all fuck off
    Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
    A-B-C-D-E, F-U
    Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
    A-B-C-D-E, F-U
    And your mom and your sister and your job
    And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art
    Fuck you and your friends that I’ll never see again
    Everybody but your dog, you can all fuck off

  • Explain this to me PLEASE

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 DUDE FR MAN LIKE IT WAS BORING TBH

  • hello new friends!

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    110 Views
    ?

    @Your_local_bisexual welcome<3
    and i love your name :]

  • Chess memes

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    311 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

  • Me matching with bestie ana

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    108 Views
    ?

    @Dead-Kirito
    Awwiwiiwiwieee🥺❤️❤️

  • Photot dump bc I feel confident

    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    111 Views
    ?

    @That-Pretty-Femboy
    Nice

  • you should join this man

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
  • Tsu caught in 4k-

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    93 Views
    ?

    screenshot-2023-01-24-8.32.35-am.png

  • g e n s h i n m e m e

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    185 Views
    CatgirlReadsFanfictionC

    jun what noooooo/s

Zeera JackaltonZ SphinxS

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts