Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • I got chocolate 🍫

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    92 Views
    ?

    @Izzy Mine

  • i used profile picture maker

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    34 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii Coolio

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4 Views
  • bro this cat

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    👍

  • Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you for this lovely day

    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    569 Views
    ?

    @O5-6-Cowboy alr

  • no comment

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    @fallen-angel Ngl that’s a good song

  • Idk why I made this

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    213 Views
    ?

    @William-AftOn no wonder, totally

  • How do I create a poll?

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    205 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Izzy oki

  • That one day of school be like

    6
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    191 Views
    ?

    JDP_Random Woooow…this make me smile 🤣 This is a hilarious and amazing story. It’s crazy how people got over those doughnuts!

  • man just imagine being..

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    @august_da-arsonist Ive never matched profiles with someone. I don’t think im willing to compromise my style xD

  • 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    566 Views
    ?

    Sir_Juju_dahoe Oh my gosh o.o That’s crazy… Im glad you’re out of the hospital though. How are you feeling about it all mentally?

  • MY OLD SCHOOL BATHROOM WAS HAUNTED

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    158 Views
    ?

    @fallen-angel my old school was kind of weird, we had several bathrooms but around the time of 4th-5th grade our classes started being in the front of the school, and I always had this fear of like being in the bathroom during a lockdown, so I never went unless it was absolutely necessary.
    There was this story told around the school, I wish I didn’t believe it was true, or I’m hoping it isn’t at least, but likekkekeke ye, so then the bathroom had motion sensor lights and the sensor is right at the door and they would only turn on if someone came into the bathroom. And sometimes they would randomly turn off while we were in the stall, and SUPPOSEDLY If you go to the last stall the ghost of a little girl would haunt u or sum. And once I got curious and I was with my friends and asked them if they believed it and they said yeah because once they were in a stall and like they heard footsteps but they were alone and then yk how bathrooms have those gaps in the bottom? Well yeah, she looked under there and she saw feet, and we were like Wtfk. But as I mentioned, the sensors are at the door so for them to even turn on someone would need to open the door and like the lights had like a 1 minute timer so they would go off and then if someone walked in they’d turn back on, but idk js a lil story kinda still scares me tbh even tho I’m like 4 years older now, but they remodeled the school now so the bathroom was destroyed

  • reallllyyyyyy

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    276 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii yayyy

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    8 Views
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    jun 1000000000/10

  • tsunami caught in 4k???

    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    215 Views
    DuncanD

    @Mommy-Tsu gimme a new nickname
    wee

  • Who wants Starbucks

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    97 Views
    DuncanD

    @Tsunamii i want whatever that is >________________>

  • IM NO LONGER SINGLE BISHES

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    262 Views
    DuncanD

    oh do tell
    im very happy for you hun

  • catttooooooooooooooooooooo

    5
    3 Votes
    5 Posts
    113 Views
    DuncanD

    @Full-Out-Rylie GATITO

ArtemisA

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts