Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • new art! I know its not the beast but here...

    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    169 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Creati132 I would love to

  • This topic is deleted!

    55
    2 Votes
    55 Posts
    47 Views
  • welp i cant talk anymore i lost my voice now...w

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    my voice hasn’t been cooperating very much either

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    17 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    17 Views
  • 😭😭😭😭😭

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    88 Views
    ?

    @Toriel i hope so to.

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6 Views
  • I HATE GETTING SICK

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii damn, get better soon

  • This topic is deleted!

    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    37 Views
  • Bruhhhhhh 💀

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    It always rounds upwards for everyone I think, I’m not really sure why. Probably some NodeBB function

  • copying :]

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    @Canonical-Moth-Man Ik this was 3 days ago but 1000000000/10

  • wake uppppppppppppp!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    86 Views
    HarleyH

    @TheyLuhJay demi really

  • Hi, My name is Mason

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    156 Views
    ?

    @Mason Hello newcomer,
    Be wary.

  • atp just yeah

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    52 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @InvalidBandit ty ty

  • HOT DEMON B!TCHES NEAR U ! ! !

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    62 Views
    AlastorA

    @Tsunamii Corpse the #1 badass

  • MISA MISA <3

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    Hahahahahaha, hahahaha (yah)
    Yah (CORPSELXRD, hahaha)
    Kordhell, you gon’ die (haha)
    (UwU, yeah)
    Look like Misa Misa, but she bite like Dimitresc’ (okay)
    My bitch’s bitch gon’ bring her bitch, that shit a triple threat (CORPSE!)
    Me and Scar kick all the doors in, come in steppin’ on some necks (what?)
    You tried to snake your fuckin’ brothers, pussy, you get no respect, ooh
    Freak bitch, double fist my dick, uh
    Gimme face, then keep it zipped, uh
    Keep her, she keep secrets, uh
    Everybody always wanna leak shit, uh
    Antemortem with the DXXMLIFE fit, uh
    Came up and they don’t like it, uh
    Should get inspired, bitch, uh
    New Rick’s, don’t cry on them (yeah)
    CORPSE got е-girls fuckin’ with me
    She on top and my mouth open tryna catch a titty (bitch)
    My dick on the inside of her guts, I stretch the kitty (bitch)
    Tear my mask, gon’ try to taste the pussy if it sticky (bitch)
    I’m a dog, but CORPSE just got these cat girls fuckin’ with me (ayy)
    Inbox lookin’ freaky, nah, bitch, you can’t see me (yeah)
    Move too fast, I’m evil (evil)
    Which one of these pussy niggas talking lethal? (What?)
    CORPSE, just point that pussy out, we’ll take a detour (what?)
    Goth bitch wanna fuck a rock star, I’ma do that shit (oh, yeah)
    She asked me if I got a big cock, I said, “Google it” (pussy, yeah)
    F-F-Fuck her while I got the flash on, it’s a movie, bitch (oh, yeah, yeah)
    Next time, she gon’ bring her friend along, I’ll fuck her too, I’m guessing (no)
    Got a big dick, her mirena got snipped
    Tell a cat girl, “Bitch, hit the puppy dog pose” (UwU)
    Shopping with your bitch, hit a website, click
    She’s like, “Hmm, wait, that’s Scarlxrd’s clothes” (okay)
    Biting my shit, little industry prick
    Yeah, I seen that, bitch, don’t hurt your throat
    Whine about it ‘cause I’m not scared, bitch
    “He’s that, he’s this”, like damn, I know, ooh
    Look like Misa Misa, but she bite like Dimitresc’ (okay)
    My bitch’s bitch gon’ bring her bitch, that shit a triple threat (CORPSE!)
    Me and Scar kick all the doors in, come in steppin’ on some necks (what?)
    You tried to snake your fuckin’ brothers, pussy, you get no respect, ooh
    Cut, that’s it

  • land of the snakes

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    44 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    just yes, just yes thats all it is is yes.

  • E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!

    2
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    62 Views
    AlastorA

    @Tsunamii love that

  • who wanna match pfp's with me

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    who wanna match
    c68f3002-39b0-4b9c-82fd-8dd90333e72c-image.png

    7e94eca7-523f-45ac-9cde-af229dfec466-image (1).png

  • Would I really look like this in an anime😭😭

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    pGj27FOxR1Pc5-kSCPRkr4TNzGRVOhYIdBosBlD3.jpg

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts