Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    YourLocalDumbassY

    if someone looked at me when i was 14 and said i would have some pretty, anime-esque character as my profile picture, i woulda bitchslapped them so hard.
    anyways so check out hatsune mizi.
    ㅤ❤︎ㅤ _ mizi.jpeg

  • School🙄✌️

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    @Kz_samwitch ok

  • Heres the oc I themed my name off of because I'm bored and nobody asked

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    105 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @BubblyStars sad :c

  • while y'all at school

    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    603 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    @Angel_Dust LOL DMS

  • Best Voice?

    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    744 Views
    zofyaZ

    @Thetruepath whyyyyyyyyyyy

  • when a was

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    jun Niiiiiice

  • I saw other people do this

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    @Full-Out-Rylie

  • Who do u ship me with? I'm bored

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    93 Views
    LolbitL

    @Sakura_Ghost oop- lol

  • im not that popular but-

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose yee

  • Shirt check lmao ill show the full thing later cuz its basic

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    118 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    wth typa

  • This topic is deleted!

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    24 Views
  • you can have your opinions but

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    41 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    jun oh dear-

  • This topic is deleted!

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    19 Views
  • talk to me

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    157 Views
    ?

    @Angel_Dust YeSsSsSSsS MoMmY

  • This topic is deleted!

    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    9 Views
  • FIT CHECK FOR SCHOOL

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    89 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Tsunamii 1000/10 slayyyyyyyyyyy

  • show me the first picture you've saved and then your last one

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    325 Views
    ?

    my first oneScreenshot 2022-09-09 10.57.55 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-24 8.32.35 AM.png my last one

  • ong fucking facts

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    i’m an overthinker so you better make sure your shit adds up before i start calculating <3

  • Love this song<3

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    116 Views
    ?

    @Full-Out-Rylie /hj

  • these lyrics tho

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    Picture perfect memories
    Scattered all around the floor
    Reaching for the phone cause
    I can’t fight it anymore
    And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
    For me it happens all the time
    It’s a quarter after one
    I’m all alone and I need you now
    Said I wouldn’t call, but I lost all control
    And I need you now
    And I don’t know how I can do without
    I just need you now
    Another shot of whisky
    Can’t stop looking at the door
    Wishing you’d come sweeping in the way you did before
    And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
    For me it happens all the time
    It’s a quarter after one
    I’m a little drunk and I need you now
    Said I wouldn’t call, but I lost all control
    And I need you now
    And I don’t know how I can do without
    I just need you now
    Guess I rather hurt than feel nothing at all
    It’s a quarter after one
    I’m all alone and I need you now
    And I said I wouldn’t call
    But I’m a little drunk and I need you now
    And I don’t know how I can do without
    I just need you now
    I just need you now
    Oh, baby, I need you now

  • cuz my bestie did it, ima do it

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    27 Views
    ?

    fit check!!
    47081af1-30b1-4f42-8de6-52abe6ed612e-image.png
    3bea2847-a859-448a-8181-f5b384f1b052-image.png

    my fav pink top and black leggings (bcs I have P.E today and im in middle school and i hate changing in the stalls)

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts