Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • What the hell

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    253 Views
    Zesty monkeyZ

    @O5-1-The-Founder Like why 99+

  • If you don't wash dishes you

    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    268 Views
    ?

    I fold my dishes

  • Y'all want to hop on this meet?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    96 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    17 Views
  • guess the songs bc yes

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    253 Views
    ?

    @Laws 🙂

  • right away man-

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    92 Views
    ?

    @Wil-is-a-man now THIS is a group pfp I can get behind

  • I got new site idea

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    224 Views
    ?

    @MrTree it’s not me being smart it’s just me using common sense

  • hmm, should i?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    146 Views
    MGCM

    Cardinal uhhmm mister birdie, thats not a very nice thing to say… ;-;…youre gonna make people upset( V_V ) and we dont want this (nuh uh!)🤠

  • I made myself using a gacha mod is it good?-

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    131 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    spidermeow it’s called gacha nox

  • me and my cat

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @Slay_Queen It’s like- five bucks to get one.

  • i just want u to know

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    176 Views
    ?

    I would commit a crime if it would appease the Vuvuzela.

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    7 Views
  • Alright yall, Im back.

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    385 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    @Slay_Queen k?

  • I got off at 5:30pm

    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    309 Views
    CardinalC

    I’M BACK AND READY TO SEDUCE SUM MORE BROWN CARDINAL BITCHES

  • Welcome to hell, Lara.

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    825 Views
    ayinA

    @O5-1-The-Founder huhu

  • For girls only!

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    770 Views
    chapa de silvaC

    i have a high pain tollerance so i dont feel pain

  • unoriginal audio because i love blaze (platonic uwu)

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    90 Views
    ?

    Hampter.

  • FINNALLY BROOOOO!!! 👶🍼

    Moved
    18
    1 Votes
    18 Posts
    159 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Knox AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEDEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  • I simp for this bitch<3

    53
    1 Votes
    53 Posts
    4k Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza it’s his smile for me he just cute

  • had a wonderful time today

    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    And prayed to the vuvuzela, right?

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts