Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • i was trying to sleeeep

    9
    2 Votes
    9 Posts
    94 Views
    ?

    Lolbit mhh who cares

  • yoo look at dis

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    238 Views
  • no bc who was this- WHO!!

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    54 Views
    LolbitL

    Duncan …

  • Tiktok got me f-cked up 😂😂😂

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    131 Views
    ?

    boob velseb

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    7 Views
  • This is my Ringtone

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    160 Views
    ?

    spidermeow Not if I castrate your dad first /j

  • No one even talks to melee TnT

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    399 Views
  • Copying Rylie, Look at one of my Beautiful Besties

    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza or like
    IMG_20230113_153557.jpg

  • Following Everyone Once More

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    45 Views
    LolbitL

    @Laws ok

  • Vibe of the day, dont judge

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    159 Views
    ?

    Lolbit said in Vibe of the day, dont judge:

    @Rylie-Online
    This is gonna hurt but I blame myself first
    Cause I ignored the truth
    Drunk off that love, it fucked my head up
    There’s no forgetting you
    You’ve awoken me, but you’re choking me
    I was so obsessed
    Gave you all of me, and now honestly
    I got nothing left
    I loved you dangerously
    More than the air that I breathe
    Knew we would crash at the speed that we were going
    Didn’t care if the explosion ruined me
    Baby, I loved you dangerously
    Mmmm, mmmm
    I loved you dangerously

    usually i hold the power with both hands tied behind my back
    look at how these things changed
    cause now your the train and im tied to the track

  • eeee im bored so,

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    161 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza zamn my hand writing neat

  • guys pick bro

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose yes

  • I love this mask

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    88 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Duchess okay!

  • Yesterday-

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    ArtemisA

    So rylie was wearing my tail witch I am getting him one. anyway, I let rylie ware my tail and my brothers gf or whoever we will call her tash and her friend told her that she just made fun of someone wearing at tail. and tash was like nu uh thats (my brother we will call him uh, cool boi) she said thats cool boi sister bc tash thought it was me and the girl got so worried and I Was funny bc she thought it was me. that and she afraid of cool boi

  • yo wassup im alive :D

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    393 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    WB BESTIE!

  • For those of you who have not seen my face-

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    @Duchess thanks

  • tell me your favorite color(s)

    61
    0 Votes
    61 Posts
    645 Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    red, Name= Kou , normal text

  • a songs that i can listen to on repeat

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @Jeffrey-Dahmer_17 ongg thats a diff playlist

  • guess what ?

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    80 Views
    ?

    When i tell you i love you, i don’t say it out of the habit. I say it to remind you , you are the best thing that ever has happened to me

  • Everybody, start downvoting Cardinal

    9
    2 Votes
    9 Posts
    110 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @merope-temp-account glad thats not me

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts