Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • dont you just love [TW: derealization]

    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    116 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @luv_wilby mhm that’s me 24/7

  • no worries it doesnt need them

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    58 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @MrSci a thing from classes

  • Your Nightly Sign Off

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    215 Views

    @Duchess Hi lol

  • i open youtube and the first thing i see is:

    16
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    255 Views
    ?

    done

  • This song bops fr tho(CoryxKenshin fans will understand)

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    90 Views
    ?

    @Burd yes

  • I swear every family has these

    Moved
    14
    1 Votes
    14 Posts
    155 Views
    ?

    Layla Not even joking, her house is so creepy. She owns hundreds of dolls and they sit aligning her entire house. She has baby chairs, sippy bottles, doll clothes, glass cases of dolls… She claimed she doesnt even like dolls o. o And then there’s a glass gun case in the middle. Not even joking slightly. Her house is Scary with a capital S. Once, I went to her house and their toilet broke because it’s old, and it flooded into the livingroom and I was dead scared. This Aunt used to work as a hairdresser, so she lost a lot of her hearing from the hairdryer sounds, which makes her yell at every word she says. Not even to mention she’s just plain nasty lol

  • so uhm- yea :]

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    @luv_wilby oh no :[
    i sowwy clay, i hope everything gets better for you <3

  • Outfit for school

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    FCD52842-DC72-48FF-B043-3FA08DD9E411.jpeg

  • just wondering

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    124 Views
    ?

    @luv_wilby I would have just assumed they pressed random letters on their keyboard to be honest. Also. They said they love you but don’t know how to tell you because you love someone else? Isn’t this telling you they love you though?

    @Creati132 @Unwanted-bitch It’s impressive how you got this so fast 👏

  • californians kno wsp

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    @Burd I can’t believe I haven’t been following your this whole time.

    @Unwanted-bitch It’s flooding over there?

  • im bored and seek attention :]

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    107 Views
    ?

    @Unwanted-bitch I feel like people try to be strong and say they don’t care when people don’t like them as a self sabatage tactic for themselves. Basically that’s when people deny what they subconsciously, or even consciously, want. Because often people do care, but don’t want to seem weak or feel like they need others to feel good. People need people. If it bothered this person enough to secretly message you about it, I think it does matter to them. But it makes me sad when people put up that armor and say they don’t care when they’re disliked and they don’t need people. Believe me, we do need people.

  • Imagine taking a picture of yourself in the bathroom stall at school

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    239 Views
    ?

    Evelyn SJ Amara Madden o .o Why do people always point their middle finger in pictures.
    download (3).jpeg

  • Every Call of Duty player ever:

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    117 Views
    ?

    @bill sadge

  • new username cause of my middle name.

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    398 Views
    ?

    @Cyx-Xavier-M nothing

  • new signature. Don't judge, y'alls are worse.

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    89 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    mine is just lyrics man-

  • come on man let me not have notifications for once

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    400 Views
    BougieBoyFootPhotographerB

    I’m going to explode

  • Nawhhh look at my rep and profile views.

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    286 Views
    ?

    bfa50a51-8f8b-4d66-9688-fe180047e0f1-image.png

  • About my puppy:

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    76 Views
    CrossC

    Just now I went in my kitchen. The next second I turn around and she’s there looking at my cookie I took you the box. She was like “Where’s mine at”?

  • when ur on a call with ur friend

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    265 Views
    CrossC

    @angel_dust I don’t mind being alone with one of my friends. æ

  • https://meet.jit.si/zhaniya%E2%9D%A4%25EF%25B8%258F

    1
ArtemisA Your Local FreakY

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts