Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • ykw ill do this too >:)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    31 Views
    ?

    upvote if you have a crush on me >:)

  • I just need a vent right now

    Moved
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    250 Views
    ?

    @welmyymelmyy I totally understand that honestly. You kind of feel locked into trying to make her happy for at least your own sake / safety. It feels like you have to play her game. I mean, that’s what it seems. I can see it feeling like emotional blackmail. Like “I got to do this or else she has the power to do this,” and often parents know that. And that’s why I consider it “blackmail.” That sort of thing makes anyone feel anxious nonstop, wondering when you didn’t do enough and when you’ll have simple things taken away. So, yeah, it does in a way make you feel like you literally have to impress her.

    May I ask if you ever thought about telling her these sort of problems you have with her? If not, I completely understand. Besides literally trying to talk about it and making her known of the problem, there’s unfortunately not much else you can do in terms if physical action. Since clearly nothing pleases your mom. But you also can’t really not try to please her either. I suggest at the very least try to keep sane. Keep a good head on your shoulders. Don’t let her insults get to that good head. Dont doubt yourself. It’s 100% easier said than done, but it absolutely is possible to take on that kind of dicipline.

  • Still a fan even though I was salty

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    90 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @702_Ana yes kill bill is slay

  • i forgor uwu

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    131 Views
    ?

    unu

  • tiny mullet

    13
    2 Votes
    13 Posts
    141 Views
    ?

    @Duchess And according to Google Maps Street View, sagging pants are back as well

  • Oh so we're bringing this trend back again

    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    49 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    Well I guess I’ll just become a cat man then MGC

  • I probably am not okay

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    86 Views
    jeff.isweirdJ

    I think you should talk to somebody about tht

  • I have a dare. @ UR CRUSH RN

    48
    0 Votes
    48 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @XxNora-FinexX i told u no

  • This topic is deleted!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    33 Views
  • #pulledanallnighter

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    89 Views
    BiggieSmallz1234B

    super tired rn

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    7 Views
  • Enough Is Enough by Get Scared

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ?


    Open palms of papercuts
    Backhanded as the compliments
    I crossed out names on every page
    And I gotta say, you’re just fucking deadweight

    Found you out, I know
    Hands around my throat
    They’ll hunt you down and bleed you out
    Then throw you to the crowd

    I think you’ve said it enough
    It screams poetic like a loaded gun
    Your mind was made up
    Fucked, pathetic, and numb
    I’m better off
    Broken hearts are hard to get through
    Cleaned my wounds so I’d forget you
    'Cause enough is enough, because enough is enough

    So what did you expect of me?
    I felt like a novelty
    For honesty sake
    You’re just too little too late

    Found you out, I know
    Hands around my throat
    They’ll hunt you down and bleed you out
    Then throw you to the crowd

    I think you’ve said it enough
    It screams poetic like a loaded gun
    Your mind was made up
    Fucked, pathetic, and numb
    I’m better off
    Broken hearts are hard to get through
    Cleaned my wounds so I’d forget you
    'Cause enough is enough, 'cause enough is enough

    Dig up and drained me of trust
    Betrayed what little there was

    I’ve heard you curse upon the blessed ever since you could speak
    Only the lonely can’t defend when they down on their knees
    Made us feel wretched scared to death, ripped the hearts from my sleeves
    They want to fill your head with hate then deprive you of dreams
    You’re just a coward and a martyr in a merciful scene
    Disaster spared faith when mine got away

    I think you’ve said it enough
    It screams poetic like a loaded gun
    Your mind was made up
    Fucked, pathetic, and numb
    I’m better off
    Broken hearts are hard to get through
    Cleaned my wounds so I’d forget you
    'Cause enough is enough, 'cause enough is enough

    Dig up and drained me of trust
    Betrayed what little there was

    Oh
    Because enough is enough

  • Not me being difficult

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    54 Views
    jeff.isweirdJ

    Yeah he told me

  • I'm Tired. (playlist)

    1
  • pog things ig-

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    32 Views
    ?

    b6a3ee00-afd2-4e0d-982f-d6c72bde9598-image.png

  • Only in Legoland

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    88 Views
    ?

    legoland 2.0
    f99a81c5-2076-452c-bb77-7c22ffdfe04f-image.png

  • Guys I just found out

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    462 Views
    ?

    0586f2fe-56c4-40de-a9a0-8f6cf7a02639-image.png

  • okay this one tho

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    yes/10 apparently

  • aaaa- 7:08 am bro

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    86 Views
    ?

    @Sakura_Ghost true-

  • real bro real

    1
    3 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?

    “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

HoodH

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts