Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • im bored asf sooo

    1
  • This is so cute😭✋

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    438 Views
    ?

    Evelyn SJ Amara Madden If you see this thing with having black eyes and not brown, then it’s creepy.

  • @Creati132

    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    148 Views
  • Covers- Riptide - Vance Joy

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    @luv_wilby Okay, I actually used to have this song on repeat when I was in 8 xD Nostalgia

  • I tried making a Creati thing

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    320 Views
    ?

    @Sirius-Black ✨ Confidence ✨

  • so, ttp and I are arguing about which is better, monster high or barbie

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    Barbie

  • bro this is so cute tho :>

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    @Duchess bc Edward is a vampire and Bella didnt know until later

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    8 Views
  • Stitch wallpaper

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    259 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii I’ll dm you lol

  • Me as a baby

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    266 Views
    ?

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo
    YEEE😎😎
    U slayyyyedd

  • Making Random Nonsense Songs

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    142 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    (Mr Tree Parody) Nokia Pirate Rap https://voca.ro/1dv1b2OeeDYC

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2 Views
  • Y'all like this

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    83 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Duchess oop Xd

  • Wussup? Ig

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    88 Views
    ?

    mëh Welcome to the community, meh ^^

  • To people who don't hate my brother <3

    29
    1 Votes
    29 Posts
    928 Views
    ?

    And I’m back again somehow finding Misty’s brother casually patting his ass once more

  • Today is my best friends bday

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    96 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii I would love that last name. Also, happy belated birthday to her!

  • This topic is deleted!

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    32 Views
  • im like really confused

    7
    -1 Votes
    7 Posts
    123 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Online I knew this trans female to male and they said they were gay. I guess it was interesting for me to hear a biological girl say they were gay for liking guys. I mean, I know they said they’re a guy and all. Just never heard of someone wanting to be a guy, but wanted to be into guys still. I might get attacked for this, but oh well. lol

  • you ever just

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    105 Views
    ?

    @luv_wilby
    Aye I know someone like this. Good luck 🙏

  • BEST lyrics. (Voodoo by Get Scared)

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    She says my singing gets her thinking filthy
    The thoughts she’s thinking I know I’m not worthy.
    I know what I need to sweep her off her feet
    She knows the work will damn near kill me.
    Girl I’ve got you
    Under a spell and I don’t think I’ll be letting you out.
    I’ve got you!
    If this is heaven then baby I don’t want to know hell.
    I’ve got you
    Under a spell and I don’t think I’ll be letting you out.
    I’ve got you!
    If this is heaven then baby I don’t want to know hell.
    She can’t resist me
    She’s just what I need
    She makes me so weak
    At my knees, at my knees
    She can’t resist me
    She’s just what I need
    She makes me so weak
    At my knees, at my knees

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts