Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • come onnn man

    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    76 Views
    DuncanD

    @CameronlovesTripod You’re welcome

  • another account bc why not

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    28 Views
    ?

    :]

  • Can y'all sing for me 😁

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    895 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @SophiLmaoooo-3 purrrr

  • say goodbye to the pfp of me

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    96 Views
    idek_my2ndnameI

    @RyLIE :]

  • COTTON CANDY IS MY SOULMATE U.U

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    289 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @keiko-sweet-dragon .,.

  • There is....

    Moved
    17
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    315 Views
    ?

    @Cassidy there u-u

  • French fries

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    88 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Knox ^^ potatoes!

  • Meh take a picture of myself I'm ugly

    29
    1 Votes
    29 Posts
    2k Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Floofy 🤍#lovesforpeeps

  • A picture of my ugly ass sister emerald

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    208 Views
    Evelyn SJ Amara MaddenE

    oh thx ig

  • Afk people

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    305 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    Knox Im golden potato

  • If I'm not on crack why do I see pink sh¡t

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    355 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    Knox o.o

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    19 Views
  • Morning Muggles

    Moved
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    158 Views
    ?

    @Duchess no

  • I’m leaving 2day I’ma delete this account tmr.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    316 Views
    ?

    I don’t have discord😑

  • My weird ass :>

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    182 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @Izzy thank u

  • Lemme see who your followers.

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    343 Views
    ?

    a346bd2a-a963-48e5-8e1d-e2e4f5844989-image.png

  • I'm just gonna vent

    Moved
    13
    2 Votes
    13 Posts
    197 Views
    ?

    “People like to turn pain into a competition here to see who goes through more pain and to make people feel invalid and if you do this on this post I swear to god I’m gonna block you.”

    So true. And that’s how people end up being afraid to tell others about the things they’re going through. Because they’re so afraid to get it belittled / compared to by others.

    I strongly believe people go through things on different levels, and it should never be a competition to simply get someone to listen to your pain… When someone tells you they’re going through something, it’s not an invitation to tell them what your going through too. Sometimes people think that since they’re struggling, the whole world should bow down to their sadness. Maybe they don’t say it, but when they’re asking and basically pleading for sympathy, that’s when you know.

    While you have silent sufferers who’re afraid to say anything because they don’t want people to attack them and say, “well how would you like if this or that happened to you,” or “I wish that’s all I had to worry about.” And honestly. it’s disgusting. It truly is. Because, as I said, people go through suffering in all forms. And guess what. Because everyone is different. We react to things differently that others.

    When two people have gone through the same thing and, one is sad and the other is unbothered, just because you’re unbothered by it, doesn’t mean you should ever…tell the other that they’re making a big deal. Ever. Because you don’t know them. You don’t know their past, and you don’t know their thoughts.

    So when you read someone talking about a situation that you too have been though don’t get mad that they’re reaching out while you sit there doing nothing for yourself.

  • I let Keiko use my oc panthom and ofc use my oc winter

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    84 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @RyLIE-Offline lol I don’t feel bad

  • 💀 i’m leaving this site today

    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    202 Views
    ?

    Mayhaaa 👽💕 Phew. Good

  • oH yEaH- gewhvufbn8quw9iofujwaio

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    145 Views
    ?

    @CameronlovesTripod big pog

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts