Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • everyone is a tree now

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    267 Views
    ?

    I’m not a fucking tree

  • MYYYYY WEIRDOOOOSSSSSS

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    Yesssss.

  • soo how do u upvote????

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    131 Views
    ?

    @GAME-THEORY ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀⡉⠙⠛⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡤⠂⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠈⢉⣹⣿⣿⡿⠿⠟⠛⠛⣉⣽⣏⣴⠾⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⠿⢿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⢃⣾⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⡞⠁⣀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣦⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⡟⠠⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠙⢿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠉⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⣠⣤⣤⣔⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⣿⣛⠻⣿⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠛⠁⢀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠖⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣌⠉⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠙⣉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠂⣀⣴⣶⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⢀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢯⡽⠃⠉⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⠃⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⠑⣦⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣃⣤⣾⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠙⠛⠋⠁⠀⣠⣶⡿⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⣼⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⡀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠘⡾⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⡿⠋⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⣴⣿⣿⣿⣶⣬⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠹⣶⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⡿⢿⣿⠿⠛⠁⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⠏⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠙⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠁⠀⣤⣼⣷⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠈⠁⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠀⠀⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⠃⠀⣀⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⡀⠹⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣦⠘⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⣵⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⡿⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢿⣿⣟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢿⣷⡀⠈⠆⠀⠀⠠⣼⠻⣿⢟⣁⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡏⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢸⡟⣿⣦⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⡀⢹⣿⣿⣿⢧⣿⢷⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⢿⣆⠄⠀⠀⠂⣉⠁⠀⠉⢻⣷⣶⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢸⡇⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⠏⠀⢠⣿⡇⠀⢻⡿⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⣄⣘⠲⡉⠻⠿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢻⣿⣿⢿
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡘⠀⢸⣇⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠃⢹⢹⣧⢸⣿⣀⣀⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣶⠴⠦⡤⠀⠺⠶⡤⣤⢀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢻⠿⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⢸⣿⡀⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡠⣸⣿⣿⠀⠀⢈⣿⣧⠀⠀⠁⠈⣿⣾⡿⢿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡙⣿⠉⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣞⡶⠀⡀⠙⠁⢀⡶⣾⣷⣷⣶⣶⣦⣤⣄⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠘⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⢸⡿⠛⢶⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⡄⠀⣿⣷⣷⡤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠃⠞⠋⠀⠀⢻⣷⣙⣿⣿⣿⠀⠈⠻⣿⡄⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠘⢿⣿⡧⢠⣤⣿⠃⠀⢠⠈⡃⠀⣀⡄⢀⣴⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⣿⣿⡇⠀⡹⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⣀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⡿⠛⠙⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣧⡀⠀⣶⣶⣶⣤⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠋⠰⢿⡿⠟⠃⢠⡟⠃⠛⠻⣇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡏⠛⠆⠀⢀⠀⠀⠙⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠛⠋⠉⠉⠀⣹⠏⠀⠀⠀⢈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡗⠋⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠈⠷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠃⠀⡀⠀⠀⢠⡆⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⡀⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠏⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣁⠀⡿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⣠⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⡀⠋⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡟⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡿⠋⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣾⣷⣿⣷⣶⣶⣅⡽⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠖⠠⠆⠀⠀⠸⠟⣿⡿⠃⠀⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⢠⣧⡀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠿⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⢻⣴⣿⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⢸⢿⡞⢹⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⢠⡿⠁⠀⢧⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⣿⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⢿⢉⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣴⣀⣴⡇⠀⠀⣾⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠘⣷⠀⢿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠸⣧⣀⡟⠀⠀⠀⠘⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣁⠀⢾⣏⣤⠛⡁⡈⠿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⢳⡿⠁⠀⠀⢛⣼⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡄⠉⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⡿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡶⡎⢹⣦⠐⠲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠁⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⠃⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡟⠻⠿⣶⡤⠤⠀⢸⣿⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣧⡀⠐⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠾⠛⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠰⠏⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⡿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⣀⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⡇⠀⣰⣿⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣴⣤⣤⣄⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣧⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣤⣬⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠁⠀⢀⣠⡄⣿⣿⡇⠀⣿⣿⣷⣶⠈⠦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣄⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠈⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡴⢿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣟⣻⣿⡿⠋⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣧⣿⣿⠇⢸⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⠷⠿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣦⣉⠙⠛⠻⣯⡿⠟⠁⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⡟⠀⣾⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⣿⠙⠀⢿⡟⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠉⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣄⣀⣤⣤⣽⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⡿⠁⢠⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣄⢸⡇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀⢀⣤⣶⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢉⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠉⢻⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣧⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⣠⠞⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣟⣻⣛⣽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠠⠤⠔⠊⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠶⠋⠁⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡾⠏⠈⠁⡹⠃⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⡟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣥⡟⢻⣿⣿⣟⠋⠉⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⠟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⠿⠛⠁⠐⢦⣄⣀⣀⣤⣾⣴⣿⣿⡿⠿⠋⠁⠈⠉⠉⠙⠻⣿⣦⣀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠒⢺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⢿⡏⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⣽⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⠉⢻⣿⣿⣏⠀⠀⢸⣿⡟⠉⠻⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠡⡄⡀⠀⠀⠘⠉⠐⠠⣀⠀⠀⢠⣶⣦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠎⣀⠔⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣶⣾⠟⠀⠀⠀⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠤⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣲⣾⣿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠊⠁⠀⠀⢠⣼⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣈⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⣁⣤⢀⣤⣾⣿⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣰⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠶⠀⠴⠶⣶⠿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡟⣻⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠒⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣰⣷⣾⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣣⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⡿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⡿⠋⣩⣽⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣉⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣼⣿⡿⠿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⡿⠃⢸⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⢸
    ⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣋⣡⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠂⠀⠻⠶⠞⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⡟⠀⣠⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⢸
    ⠛⢻⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠽⢛⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣦⣤⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣤⣾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸

  • ASCII art!!

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    ⡪⡪⠪⠂⠀⠀⠀⠐⢀⠂⡐⠀⠂⢀⡂⣕⠇⠂⡐⢀⠂⡐⢀⠂⡐⢀⠂⡐⡕⡝⠀⠀⢂⠐⡀⠂⠄⠂⠐⠀⠐⢀⠐⠀⡂⢐⠀⢂⠐⡰⡃⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⢂⠱⡑⣕
    ⢸⠨⠅⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢀⢒⢔⠇⠀⢀⠂⡐⡀⢂⠂⡐⢐⠀⡂⢂⢇⡇⡂⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠀⢂⠐⠀⢀⡔⡪⡎⢂⠐⡐⢀⠂⢂⠐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⡀⡂⡐⠔⡀⢂⠂⡐⠐⡀⢂⢐⠠⠱⡑⡾
    ⡱⡩⡂⢡⢂⠠⢀⢂⠠⡐⡌⡆⡕⡕⡝⠌⠀⠀⠀⡂⠐⠀⡐⠀⠂⡐⣀⢤⢯⢞⢔⢔⠤⠤⣀⡀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⢀⢔⠣⡊⣜⠂⡂⡢⠃⠀⠌⡀⢂⠐⠠⠠⠠⠠⠠⠐⡀⠄⠄⢂⠠⠠⠠⢀⠂⠄⠄⡐⠠⠠⠐⡀⠄⠄⠄⡐⠠⠠⢐⠇⢐⠀⡂⠄⠡⠐⡀⠂⠄⡱⡱⡝
    ⢣⠱⡌⡆⡇⡎⢎⢎⢪⢸⢰⠱⡱⣸⢱⠁⠀⠀⠠⠀⡁⡠⠔⠐⠋⠊⡪⠣⣻⢱⢓⠵⣕⣕⢢⢢⢪⠹⢐⠢⣆⡀⡄⡰⢍⠂⢅⣪⠧⡣⢰⠃⠀⠈⠄⠂⡂⠌⠠⠁⡂⠡⠠⠁⠄⢂⠡⠐⠠⢈⠐⡀⢂⠡⠐⡀⢂⠡⠐⡀⢂⠁⡂⢐⠐⠈⡎⡇⢂⠐⠠⠈⠄⠡⠀⠅⢂⠸⣸⠱
    ⢕⢕⢕⢕⢜⢜⢜⠜⡜⢜⢸⢸⢘⡮⡒⡀⠄⡨⠐⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢜⠌⡊⣎⢆⢇⢳⢰⠪⡙⣚⠦⣏⢎⢎⢆⢧⢛⠉⠅⢩⠡⡳⡱⡨⡯⠂⠀⠡⢈⠐⠠⠈⠄⠡⠐⠠⠁⠌⡐⢀⠂⠌⡐⠐⢐⠀⡂⡐⢐⠀⡂⠄⠡⠐⡀⢂⢐⠠⠈⡼⠡⡪⠠⢈⠨⠈⡈⠄⠅⠌⡀⠪⡎⡪
    ⢣⢱⢸⠰⡑⡕⡜⡜⢜⢜⠜⡌⣞⢜⢌⢆⠄⡀⡀⠠⠀⠀⠀⢀⢎⠢⠡⠨⡎⡎⡂⠅⠂⡂⠌⡂⠕⠬⡙⣎⡶⡋⠄⠡⣈⢔⣱⠯⡪⣺⠋⡆⠀⠅⢂⠨⠠⠡⠈⠄⠡⠈⠄⠡⠐⠠⠈⠄⠂⡁⢂⠐⠠⠐⡀⢂⠐⡈⠄⠡⠐⡀⠂⠄⢥⠣⡑⣹⠀⡂⠄⠡⠐⠐⡈⠄⠂⣹⠡⡳
    ⠅⠣⡑⡱⡑⢕⠜⡜⢜⠔⡑⣕⡇⡇⣇⣇⣇⣆⣢⣅⣎⣜⣜⢎⠦⡁⠂⢅⡗⡕⡐⠈⠄⢂⠐⠠⢈⠪⣪⡚⠌⡈⡉⠡⠡⡑⡎⡇⢕⡇⠇⢐⠠⢁⠐⡀⡂⠌⠠⢁⠡⠁⠌⠄⠡⠈⠄⡁⢂⠂⡐⠈⠄⠡⢐⢀⢂⠐⡈⠄⠡⠀⢅⡸⢅⠕⡨⢸⢐⠠⠈⠄⡁⠡⢀⠂⢡⠎⡮⡃
    ⠌⡈⠄⠂⡊⢐⠡⠡⢁⠊⢌⢮⠪⡪⡒⡜⠬⡍⡏⣛⢻⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢷⣻⢾⣤⣅⡌⣐⠁⢅⠄⣣⢓⠌⢐⠀⡂⢁⢂⢆⣏⠢⣱⡫⡈⠐⠐⠀⠂⠠⠐⡈⢐⠀⡂⠡⢈⠠⢁⢁⠡⠐⡀⠂⠄⠅⠌⡀⠇⣐⠀⡂⢐⠈⠐⢨⡺⠨⡂⢕⠨⡊⡆⠠⢁⠂⠄⠡⠐⢈⠎⣼⠑⡀
    ⢂⠐⡈⠄⢂⠐⠠⠁⡂⡈⢎⡮⡣⢣⢱⢱⠱⡱⣡⣷⣿⣿⣿⢿⣽⣳⣽⣳⣗⣧⡳⡹⡽⣾⣤⡱⡼⡃⠅⡐⢀⢂⢐⢀⠢⢺⢢⢱⢵⢱⠁⠀⠈⠠⠁⠨⢀⠂⡐⠐⡀⠅⠀⢀⠂⠄⠂⡁⠄⠡⠈⠄⢇⠀⠇⠨⡢⢐⠠⠈⢠⢗⠡⡑⢌⠢⡑⡐⡅⠨⢀⠠⢁⠡⢈⠎⡼⢂⠂⠄
    ⠂⢂⠐⡈⠠⠈⠄⠡⢀⢂⢳⢕⢕⢕⠕⢡⣡⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢟⠺⡙⡩⢑⢝⣕⠝⠛⡾⣜⡾⡿⣷⣄⠡⠐⠠⢈⠲⡐⠅⡯⡒⡜⡼⡸⡈⠀⠀⡌⠀⠐⠀⡂⠄⠡⠐⠀⡈⢀⠐⡈⠄⢂⠨⠀⠅⢈⢸⠀⠇⠁⢪⠐⡀⣰⢋⠢⡑⠌⡂⢕⠨⡂⡇⢈⢰⠀⠀⣐⠜⡜⡁⠂⠄⠡
    ⡈⡀⠂⠄⢡⠨⢈⠐⡀⠢⣹⢸⠰⣑⢥⣿⣿⢟⣿⡿⢟⠡⡃⢅⠕⡐⢌⠢⣹⠢⠂⣡⠯⢈⡝⢯⣟⣿⣦⡡⠈⠄⡐⠘⣅⡗⣵⢃⢇⢇⢅⢀⠰⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠠⠁⡨⠀⠀⠐⠀⠈⡀⠀⠐⠈⢀⠰⠀⢱⠀⢀⢆⢾⠱⠥⣑⢌⡀⡪⢐⠅⡂⢧⠀⠘⡄⢠⣪⠚⡐⠠⢁⠡⠈
    ⠄⠂⠡⠈⡔⢀⠂⡐⠠⢑⡵⡑⣱⣿⣿⣿⣳⣯⡟⢅⠕⡨⢂⠕⡨⠨⡂⢕⢸⢍⢂⢮⡋⡴⡩⢩⢙⢷⣿⢿⣬⡂⢂⠁⠔⣗⡕⠅⡧⡣⡣⡣⡪⠂⡀⠄⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠢⠀⡀⠐⢀⢐⢄⢄⢐⢄⢮⢪⢐⢬⢢⢣⡻⡡⢊⢌⢂⠐⡈⢍⠪⡊⠎⢾⡀⡀⣯⠞⠀⢂⠐⡈⠠⠀⢁
    ⠄⡁⠅⢂⠇⡐⢐⠠⢁⠢⡯⢚⣱⣿⣿⣷⣿⢱⢑⠅⡪⢐⠅⠪⢐⠑⡈⢂⠸⡸⡘⢸⢴⢑⠌⡢⠢⡑⠝⣿⡽⣷⡠⠈⢌⣗⢧⢑⡇⡇⡎⡆⡇⡇⡎⡕⡕⡄⢅⠬⡰⡑⡄⡔⢌⢆⢇⢇⢣⢱⢱⢗⢱⠱⡑⢧⠏⡢⠱⠱⠐⠔⠰⢐⠕⢌⠆⡇⢽⡜⡝⡮⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀
    ⢂⠐⡈⠬⠠⢨⠀⢂⢐⢸⣕⠟⠋⠡⢹⣿⣇⢗⢐⢑⠌⠂⠌⠨⢀⠂⡐⠠⠈⣞⠌⢸⠅⢂⢈⠐⠡⡊⢌⠌⢿⣗⣿⡄⢕⣽⢀⠣⡇⡇⢕⢸⢨⢪⢸⢨⢪⠸⡘⡜⡌⡎⡪⡘⡌⢆⢇⠕⡸⡸⡝⠌⡐⠑⣼⠩⢌⠢⠁⠅⠨⠠⠁⡂⢅⠕⡨⢂⢽⠌⡘⡧⣇⠑⠢⣈⠀⠀⠀⣀
    ⢀⠂⠄⡇⠡⢸⠀⢂⢐⢺⢰⠈⠀⡈⢸⣿⡿⡐⢅⠅⢂⠡⠨⠐⡀⡂⠄⠡⢈⠢⠐⣈⡢⡰⡠⣨⠐⡈⠢⡩⠩⠻⣿⡚⢮⣞⠠⢈⡇⢇⠁⡎⡪⠸⢐⠱⡈⠎⡊⡢⠣⢑⠐⠌⠠⠑⡐⢌⡮⣱⠑⡀⢂⡵⡑⢌⠂⢂⠡⠈⠄⡁⠂⢌⠢⡑⢌⢂⢺⠡⢈⢾⡰⡩⡒⠠⢑⠢⢤⣒
    ⠠⠈⠄⡇⠌⢸⢀⠀⡂⢜⢜⢌⠀⠄⠐⢿⣿⠨⡂⠌⠄⢂⢁⢂⠐⡠⢈⢐⢀⡢⡣⢑⢀⢀⢊⠄⠍⠲⡐⠨⢘⠌⢝⣯⠨⣇⠂⡂⡇⠅⠄⡇⠅⠨⢀⠂⡐⡀⢂⠎⢐⠀⡂⠡⢈⠐⡰⡝⢐⡃⢐⢠⡓⢅⠊⠠⠈⠄⠄⡁⢂⠂⡁⠢⡑⢌⢂⠪⣸⢁⠂⣿⢸⢨⢒⠄⡂⡩⡚⢮
    ⡀⠅⢱⠡⢈⡺⡎⡄⠐⢸⡸⡸⡨⠠⢈⡞⣿⡕⢄⢑⠨⠐⡐⢔⠰⠨⠱⡐⢊⢂⢂⠗⠦⡂⢅⣂⢅⠁⠉⠐⠠⠑⢅⠚⡅⡇⢂⠐⡕⠈⢄⡃⠌⢐⠀⡂⡐⢀⠢⡁⢂⠐⠠⢁⠐⡨⠞⢠⠏⢀⡢⡣⠊⠠⠈⠄⡁⢂⠡⠐⡀⢂⢐⢑⠌⡢⠡⡑⢼⢀⢸⢪⢇⠇⡇⢇⠇⡎⡎⡎
    ⠂⠌⣸⠠⢡⠣⣟⢔⠡⢸⢸⢪⡏⡌⣰⢑⢝⡷⡐⡐⠨⢐⠐⡐⡈⠕⣂⠀⠄⠀⠂⡇⠁⢧⢃⠂⡇⡐⡀⠀⠀⠈⠐⠡⠀⡇⢐⠀⢇⠅⢕⢐⠈⡀⢂⠐⡀⠂⠌⡆⢂⠨⠐⡀⢢⠋⢌⠎⡐⡴⢑⠠⠁⠌⡈⠄⠂⡂⢐⠐⡀⡂⠰⡐⢅⠪⢨⠨⡪⠀⡼⣸⢕⠕⠈⠄⠡⠐⠡⡣
    ⠈⡐⢸⠀⡕⡱⣱⡣⡇⡜⣎⣗⡯⡪⡎⡎⢆⠹⡔⠨⡨⢐⠨⢀⢂⠡⠐⠍⠐⠈⠀⢇⠈⡈⠄⣰⠅⠢⠨⡊⠆⡀⠄⠨⠐⡈⠄⠨⢸⠀⣝⠀⡂⢐⠐⡀⢂⠡⢸⠇⢐⠀⠅⢠⠇⢡⠎⡢⡊⢂⠐⡠⠥⠶⠢⠇⠧⠪⠢⠵⢔⢌⣪⢐⢅⢊⠢⡡⡃⢂⡇⣺⢜⠌⡈⠄⠡⠈⢌⢎
    ⠀⠠⢱⢁⡎⠔⣕⡷⡱⣕⡷⣕⣟⣺⢕⢕⠅⡕⡱⢑⢐⠡⡨⢂⢂⢂⠂⡆⠀⠀⠐⠈⣃⠀⡴⠁⠌⠌⡂⡺⣅⠠⠈⠄⠡⠐⢈⠐⡘⡄⡳⡁⡐⢀⢂⠐⡀⢢⢓⠇⡐⠈⢄⠇⢂⢎⠖⠡⠐⢐⢐⢀⠅⡂⡡⢠⢁⢣⡁⠌⡀⡊⢔⠩⡩⠓⢕⢦⢇⢼⢂⢺⢜⠔⠠⠈⠄⠅⢸⢨
    ⠀⠄⢵⢐⠇⡑⢜⣺⢕⢧⡫⣖⣗⡯⣇⢇⢕⠌⡆⡕⡡⡑⢔⢐⠔⡐⡨⠘⡄⠁⠀⠀⠀⠊⢀⠠⠑⠠⡠⠬⢠⠩⠈⠌⠠⢁⠂⡐⠀⢇⠪⣂⠂⡐⢀⠂⠄⡝⢐⡕⠀⢅⠎⢄⢇⠃⠌⠠⣁⣢⣬⣮⣯⣿⣿⣯⡯⣯⣻⡺⡶⣮⢦⣕⣌⡊⡢⢺⢐⢏⠲⣹⢜⠄⠡⠈⠄⡁⡪⡪
    ⠀⠄⢸⠸⢀⠌⡪⡪⣯⡺⣕⠧⡳⣝⢮⡪⡢⡓⠁⠁⡉⡪⡢⡑⢌⠔⡐⢅⢊⠳⢤⣀⢀⢀⢀⡠⡤⢒⠅⢂⠂⠅⢃⠡⢁⠂⢂⠂⠡⢑⠕⢰⢁⠐⠠⢈⢸⠁⢢⡃⡈⡜⠠⠈⠄⠂⢅⢍⠢⡂⢆⠖⡓⢍⢍⠪⡻⠿⠷⠿⢽⢾⡽⣝⣗⢟⡶⣇⣎⠢⡱⣸⢸⠈⠄⠡⢁⢐⢜⢼
    ⢐⠈⢸⡘⡀⡂⡢⠍⡾⣪⣳⢱⢹⢸⡳⣇⢇⢗⢲⢱⠰⠾⣴⣘⢔⢑⢌⠢⠢⡑⡐⢌⢑⠩⠡⠡⢂⠅⢌⢐⠨⠠⡁⡂⡂⠌⡐⡈⠌⠠⢫⠈⡆⠌⠨⠀⡎⡐⠰⡅⢰⠁⠅⠨⢀⠣⠑⢐⠁⡊⡐⠡⠊⠔⡐⢅⠪⢨⠨⡨⢒⠍⢍⢛⠾⣷⣝⢝⡽⣿⣮⣎⠆⢌⠂⠡⠐⡰⡑⡽
    ⠡⡃⣜⠆⢂⢐⠔⡡⡹⣵⡳⣕⢕⢇⣟⣞⡕⢅⢃⠧⡍⡇⡇⡭⡙⣗⢮⢮⣱⡨⡊⡢⡑⢌⠪⡨⢂⠪⡐⡐⢌⢂⢂⢂⢂⠅⡂⡂⠅⡡⠊⠄⡱⡁⠡⢑⢃⠄⠅⡇⡇⠡⠈⠌⡀⢂⠡⠐⢐⠀⡢⢕⢚⠩⠉⢍⢙⠲⢕⣌⠢⡑⢅⠢⡑⣐⡟⢷⣝⢞⢾⢿⣷⣬⡨⠠⢑⢜⢼⢹
    ⡕⡕⡵⡱⡁⡂⡢⢢⢳⡳⣝⢞⡜⣜⡮⣳⢯⢪⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⢪⢪⢪⢪⢙⡓⡷⡘⡌⡎⡌⢆⠕⡌⡢⡑⡐⢅⠢⠢⢱⢐⢐⢁⢂⠅⠅⠌⡎⠌⡸⡀⠂⠅⣟⠠⠁⠅⢂⢐⢀⠂⠌⡰⡊⠅⢅⠢⣂⠌⡂⡢⢁⠢⢈⠧⡊⢔⠡⡊⡞⢅⠕⡘⣯⢯⡻⣿⣻⠷⣧⡪⡪⡎⡇
    ⠣⡣⡣⡫⣪⢲⢨⡪⣞⢎⢎⢯⣳⡑⣯⢪⢻⢧⡹⡜⡜⡜⡜⡎⡮⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡸⡘⡜⡌⡎⡆⡪⡘⡔⢅⢣⢑⢕⢐⢅⠢⡊⢌⢂⠪⡪⡘⠄⠅⠅⡗⠡⠨⢈⠒⢔⠔⢜⢕⢃⢂⠡⠑⣨⢙⡆⢂⣂⠦⠺⡄⠀⢹⢀⢪⢚⠅⢕⠨⡂⡊⡿⣺⡽⣿⡢⡨⡛⣾⡱⡱
    ⠱⡑⣕⢵⢱⢣⡣⣳⣻⢸⢸⢜⢮⡳⣹⡎⡎⡮⡺⡸⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⣜⠬⣣⢫⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⢌⢎⢎⢆⢕⢱⢡⠢⡑⡌⡢⡡⡡⠱⡣⡡⠡⡡⠣⠡⡁⠢⡈⠄⡙⠴⡄⢐⠠⠐⠀⢸⠐⡧⠊⢂⠡⡱⢅⠅⠀⠀⠁⠠⢑⠡⡊⢔⢰⢫⢯⣿⣽⣿⡜⡼⡱⡸⡸
    ⠡⠱⡘⡜⡎⣇⠯⣞⡞⡜⡜⡜⡆⡻⣸⢎⡎⡺⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡪⡪⡲⡱⡕⡵⡱⡣⣣⢣⢇⢇⢏⣎⢮⡪⡎⡎⡎⡆⢇⢇⢇⢕⠜⡔⡢⡊⡪⡨⠢⡑⢔⠡⡑⡨⠐⠄⠅⡂⢂⠣⠂⠀⠈⡀⢹⠀⡀⠁⣢⢚⠡⢂⠎⡄⡄⠀⠀⡐⠡⡊⠔⣝⢞⢐⢽⣾⣿⣷⡫⡪⡪⡪
    ⡨⢈⠢⡘⡜⣜⢽⢵⡫⡪⡪⡪⡊⡜⡞⣕⢱⢑⢕⢕⠕⡕⡅⠧⡱⢱⢱⢱⢱⢱⢱⢕⢵⢱⢱⡱⡱⡣⣫⡞⣕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢇⢇⢳⠱⡅⡇⡣⡣⡱⡑⡌⢎⢌⢢⢑⠔⢌⠜⡨⠨⡀⡀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢁⢠⠪⠁⡂⡊⡄⡀⠚⣒⢬⢀⠂⡁⡪⣸⠝⢄⠕⡨⢿⡿⣿⡇⡇⡎⡎
    ⠄⠅⡂⡂⡣⣣⡟⣼⢪⢸⢨⢒⢌⠎⡇⢣⠡⡑⢔⠡⢣⠪⡘⢌⢎⢊⢆⢣⠱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡙⡎⡞⡼⣸⢸⢱⢱⢹⡸⡨⡳⡱⡱⡱⡹⡸⡨⡪⡪⡢⢣⠢⢣⢑⢌⠢⡑⢔⢐⠡⡘⠤⡀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⢈⠐⢐⢌⠖⢡⢘⢔⢁⠣⢀⢢⠣⡑⢅⠪⡐⡹⣯⣻⣯⡪⡪⡪
    ⠨⢐⠨⠐⢜⢼⡪⣺⡪⢢⠣⡂⡪⠀⡇⢅⠊⠔⡁⡊⠢⡑⢌⠢⠢⡑⢌⠢⡃⢎⠢⡃⡇⡇⡇⢇⢏⢎⢺⢸⢸⢜⢼⢘⢎⢕⢵⢱⢹⢸⢪⢣⢳⢹⡘⡜⡔⡕⡕⡍⡆⢇⢖⣕⡌⢆⢢⢑⠔⠡⢊⠒⠔⠄⡄⠤⠠⡘⠨⢀⠂⡂⢁⠃⠕⢔⠀⡎⠜⡨⢂⠕⢌⢢⣹⣾⣿⡪⡪⡪
    ⢁⠢⠨⡈⢪⡳⡱⡱⣇⢣⠱⢐⠨⠂⢕⠡⠨⠨⢐⠨⠨⢐⢐⠡⡑⢌⠢⡑⢌⠪⡨⠢⡑⢕⠜⠜⡌⢎⢎⢪⢢⢫⢪⡪⡚⣜⢪⢣⢕⢕⢵⢱⢕⢕⢇⢇⢇⢧⢓⢝⢜⢜⢔⢕⢝⠷⣧⣆⠕⢅⢅⠅⢕⢁⠢⠡⡁⡂⠅⡂⢂⠂⡂⠌⡐⠄⡑⠄⠕⡌⡢⣣⣵⣿⣿⣿⢿⣗⢕⢵
    ⡀⡂⠅⠂⢕⡏⡎⡎⣗⢅⠕⡠⠱⣈⠎⠄⠅⠅⡂⠌⠌⡐⢐⢨⣿⡆⢌⢐⠡⢊⢐⠑⢌⠢⡑⠕⢌⠢⡱⠨⡂⢇⢣⢳⢱⠱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⣱⢱⢕⢵⡱⡱⡱⡣⡳⡱⣱⢱⢱⡱⡑⡆⡫⡻⣦⣕⢘⢔⢐⠅⢅⢂⠢⡁⡂⠢⠨⢐⢈⢐⠐⠄⢕⣱⣼⣾⡿⡟⡿⣻⣿⢝⢷⡱⡕
    ⠄⠂⠌⡈⢎⡧⡣⡣⡫⣆⠕⠠⠂⠌⠄⠅⠌⡐⠠⠨⠐⠠⢁⣿⣿⡟⢔⢐⠨⠐⠄⠅⢅⢊⠐⠅⠅⢕⠨⢊⢌⠪⣰⢹⢸⢘⢜⢸⠸⡸⡘⡜⡜⡎⡎⣎⢎⢮⢺⢸⢕⢎⢮⡣⡳⡱⡱⡱⡸⡐⡍⡗⣮⡢⡑⢅⠆⢕⢐⠌⡌⢌⢂⢂⠢⡱⢋⠫⡉⡪⢱⢨⢪⢗⢝⣿⢕⢽⡸⡪
    ⢈⠨⠐⡀⢗⡇⡇⡇⡇⢷⡡⠡⠡⠈⠄⡁⡂⠄⠡⢈⠨⠀⣽⣿⣿⡇⠄⡑⢔⡁⠅⡑⢐⠠⠡⠡⠡⡁⡊⠔⡐⠡⡊⡆⠕⡕⢌⠢⡣⡃⡇⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⡕⡕⡕⡇⣗⢕⢇⢗⢭⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⡱⡢⡫⡳⡕⠉⢕⡢⣑⢌⠢⠢⡑⠌⢔⠡⡊⢔⢜⠜⡬⡯⡪⣇⢿⡹⡜⣎⢞
    ⠀⡂⠡⠐⣕⡇⡇⡣⡣⡣⣳⠡⠈⠌⢐⠠⠐⡈⢐⢀⠂⡁⣾⣿⣿⡇⢐⠀⡂⠌⠢⡂⡂⠌⠨⠈⠔⢐⠠⠡⠨⡈⠆⡣⢁⢊⠆⡱⢐⠌⢜⢐⠅⡇⢕⢕⢜⢜⢜⢜⡜⡎⡞⡼⡸⡪⡎⡞⡜⡎⣎⢎⢎⢎⢜⢄⠁⠀⠈⢀⠑⡣⡣⡊⡪⢢⢑⢌⢆⢇⢇⣟⢎⡗⡵⣹⢪⡺⡜⡵
    ⢐⠠⠁⢌⢒⡯⡎⡎⢎⡪⢜⢮⢈⠐⡀⢂⢁⠐⡀⢂⠐⡀⣿⣿⡟⢇⢂⢸⠀⠌⢐⠈⠔⠬⡐⡁⠅⠂⠌⠨⢐⢀⠇⠕⡐⠠⠑⠄⢅⠊⠔⡡⢊⢌⠢⡃⡣⢣⢱⢑⢕⡝⡜⡎⣇⠯⣎⢎⡎⡧⡳⣑⢇⢗⢕⢕⢦⢄⠀⠠⠁⡨⡎⡪⡸⡰⡱⡱⡱⣱⢟⡎⡧⣫⡺⣪⡣⣳⢹⣺
    ⡃⡐⢈⠐⢨⣿⠘⡬⡣⣪⢪⠪⡧⠐⢐⠀⡂⢐⠀⡂⡐⠠⠹⡿⢐⢈⢦⠡⠑⣌⢀⠂⠡⠐⡀⠍⠢⠥⡨⠈⠄⠢⢁⢃⠂⠅⠡⢑⠠⠡⡁⡂⡢⢂⢑⠌⢌⠆⢕⠱⡑⡕⡇⡏⡎⡎⣞⢜⢜⢎⠮⡎⡞⡜⡎⣎⢧⢣⢫⡓⡞⢕⢕⢕⢕⢜⡜⡎⣧⢯⡳⣝⢮⡣⣏⢮⡺⣪⢣⣗
    ⠘⡄⢂⠨⠐⡽⡆⠱⡱⡸⢱⠱⡙⣧⠐⡀⢂⠐⡐⠠⠐⡈⠄⡏⠈⠀⠀⢅⠂⠄⡑⠬⡠⠁⠄⠂⢂⠂⠄⡉⠆⠀⢂⠔⡌⡨⡈⠄⠌⡐⢐⠐⡐⡐⢄⢑⠐⠅⡅⢕⢘⠬⡣⡣⡇⡇⡇⡧⡣⡫⡣⡫⡪⣣⢫⢪⡪⡎⡮⡪⡢⡡⡣⡣⣣⢳⡱⣽⢳⡳⣝⢮⡺⡺⣜⡕⡧⡳⡽⡪
    ⢁⢱⠀⡐⢈⡇⣯⢐⠩⡪⡎⡎⡎⡎⣦⠂⡐⠐⠠⠈⠄⠂⠄⡃⠀⠀⡀⢄⡣⠁⡐⢀⠊⠱⢨⡈⠄⠂⡁⠄⠱⠰⠨⠠⢈⠐⡈⠌⠡⢉⢘⠨⠊⡘⡐⡑⠩⡉⡊⡪⠒⢕⢕⢕⢱⠱⡑⡝⡜⢜⢵⢙⢎⢎⢮⢣⢣⡳⡱⡱⡱⣕⢵⡹⣜⡵⡯⣳⢝⡞⣎⣗⢝⣞⢜⢮⢳⡽⡹⣪
    ⠠⠀⢇⠐⡀⣇⠪⣗⣄⠱⣑⠸⡸⡨⡪⣣⡠⢁⠡⠈⠄⠡⠨⠀⣀⢂⠊⠄⡈⢒⢄⡂⠌⢐⠠⠈⡑⠱⠠⢌⡄⠡⢈⠐⡀⢂⠐⡈⢐⢀⠂⠄⠡⠐⡀⠂⠅⢂⠂⡂⠅⢅⢪⣎⢎⢎⠢⡱⡱⡱⡱⡣⡹⠨⡣⣳⢱⡱⡣⣫⢺⡸⣕⣵⢗⢯⣫⣞⢵⡫⣞⢼⢕⢧⡫⣳⡻⡜⡵⡱
    ⠄⠡⠈⢆⠄⡣⡑⠜⣎⠖⣔⠀⠇⡇⣇⢖⠵⡔⡀⠅⠨⠠⠱⠠⡂⢂⠨⠐⡀⠂⠄⡘⡜⠤⣠⢁⠐⡈⢐⠠⢈⠉⡂⠣⠢⠰⡐⣐⣀⡂⠄⠡⠁⠌⠠⠡⠨⠐⢐⠠⠑⣰⣾⡗⠰⡨⢊⠔⡸⡐⢕⢝⠜⠠⡣⡳⡱⡹⣺⢺⢗⡯⣟⢮⢟⣽⡳⣕⢯⡺⡵⡝⡮⣳⣝⢧⢳⢹⡸⡪
    ⠈⠠⢁⠂⢆⢸⠨⡨⠐⡑⠌⢕⢥⣐⠠⠁⠍⠚⢆⠌⠠⢁⢃⠜⡀⢂⠐⢐⠀⢅⠂⠂⡇⠈⡠⢁⠓⠔⡄⣂⠂⡐⠠⠁⠌⢐⠀⡂⠠⠘⡄⢅⢌⠴⠑⢑⠁⡓⡐⠡⠩⠸⡿⠡⢁⠢⡁⡊⠔⡡⡑⢕⢝⢜⢜⢜⢎⢎⢞⡜⣕⢵⣱⣳⡻⣜⢞⢮⡳⡝⣮⣳⢻⢕⢮⡪⡇⡗⡕⣝
    ⠈⢐⠀⡂⠂⠅⡇⡂⠡⠘⢌⠢⡂⡪⢑⢣⢬⣈⠈⠮⡐⢨⢐⢁⠐⠠⠈⠄⠨⠀⠣⣡⠃⢜⠀⡂⠄⠡⠐⢈⠑⠂⠧⢨⠐⡠⠆⣆⢁⠂⠌⠡⡐⡀⠅⢂⡐⢨⠊⢑⠥⠊⠅⠡⠂⡂⠢⡈⠢⡂⡪⢐⠱⡘⢜⢌⢎⢧⢗⣗⢗⢯⡺⣜⢞⣎⡯⡾⡺⣝⢵⢕⡝⣎⢇⢧⢳⢹⢸⢸
    ⠀⡂⠂⠄⡁⢂⠑⠄⠅⡘⡐⢅⠢⡊⢔⠡⠢⡨⢙⠜⡑⡆⡕⠠⠈⠄⠡⠨⠠⢁⠡⢂⠩⠎⠢⠔⡈⠄⡁⢂⠨⠀⠅⢂⠨⡊⢀⠆⠃⠢⠅⢎⠀⢑⠬⠡⠈⠕⠁⢔⠡⠈⠌⠠⡁⡆⠑⠨⡐⡐⠌⡢⢑⠅⡕⡕⡕⣕⢵⢽⢝⢽⡹⣝⢝⢮⢾⢝⡺⡜⣎⢞⢼⢸⢪⡪⡎⡎⣎⠮
    ⠁⠄⡁⢂⢐⠠⠈⠄⠡⠐⠨⡂⢕⠨⡂⢅⠕⡨⢂⠕⡨⡂⢇⠠⠁⠌⠄⡁⢂⠐⡜⡸⡈⠄⡁⢂⠐⡀⢂⠐⠠⠁⠌⡀⠂⠅⢜⠀⠅⢂⠁⡒⡀⢢⠃⢁⢄⠠⡆⡇⠄⠅⠌⡐⠰⡀⠀⢆⠇⡂⡑⡐⡅⡎⡎⣎⣞⢞⢝⢎⢗⢇⢯⢪⡳⡽⡱⡣⡳⡱⡕⡕⡇⡗⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⣕
    ⠈⠄⢂⠐⡀⢂⢁⠁⠅⠨⠐⢌⠢⡑⢌⠢⡑⢌⠢⡑⡐⣑⠙⡤⡁⠌⡀⢂⠂⣜⠠⢱⠐⡀⢂⠂⢂⠐⡐⠈⠄⡁⡂⠄⠡⡑⠕⡈⢐⠀⡂⠬⠀⡈⡄⢂⠐⢨⠂⡂⠂⡂⠡⠀⠅⡉⡚⡁⡂⡂⢆⢕⡼⡲⡫⡳⡸⡪⡳⡹⡪⡳⡹⡼⡎⡗⡝⡜⣕⢵⢱⢹⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⢰
    ⠀⠅⢂⠐⡀⠂⠄⠨⡀⠅⠌⠢⡑⢌⠢⡑⠌⡢⢑⢐⠅⡢⢱⡈⢲⡀⢂⠐⠠⠘⠔⠕⡀⢂⠐⡈⡀⠂⠄⡁⡂⡐⠠⢈⠐⡈⢐⠀⡂⡐⡀⠎⡠⢁⠂⡐⢨⠂⢜⠠⢁⠐⡈⠄⠅⡐⣀⣢⢖⢞⢝⢕⢕⢵⢹⡸⡱⡝⡎⡇⣏⢮⢞⢇⢗⣵⢫⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪
    ⠠⠈⠄⠂⠄⠅⠌⠄⢣⠐⢈⠰⠨⡂⠕⡐⡑⢌⠢⡑⢌⠢⣱⢩⠀⡗⣔⠈⡈⠀⠀⡪⢀⠂⡐⠠⠠⠁⡂⢐⠠⠐⢈⢀⠂⡐⡀⡂⡐⠠⠊⡰⢁⠂⡐⠐⡈⢉⠁⡂⣂⢆⢦⢞⢎⢝⢜⢔⢕⢕⢕⢕⢵⢱⢕⢕⢵⢱⢕⢝⡼⡹⣸⢮⡻⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⢪
    ⡀⠌⠠⢁⠂⠡⠐⡈⠄⢇⡐⢌⠪⡐⡑⢌⢌⠢⡑⢌⠢⣡⠇⢇⡨⡢⢂⢳⠀⠀⡊⡎⣄⣂⣄⣁⢂⠡⠐⡀⠂⠌⠠⠐⡀⠂⠄⡄⢂⠁⢔⢬⢰⢠⠦⡓⡚⡊⢍⢊⠪⡸⡣⡣⡱⡱⣑⡧⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⣣⡳⣫⠮⡞⣕⢵⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⠣⡣⡱⡱⡑⡕⡜⡌⡎⡎
    ⠐⢈⠐⠠⠈⠄⠡⢀⠂⠑⡆⢕⠨⡐⢌⠢⠢⡑⢌⢢⠵⡑⠅⢕⠨⡂⢕⢐⠣⠦⡋⡢⢂⠆⢕⠨⡩⠩⡩⠪⡩⢩⠩⡑⡩⡩⢉⢐⢠⢱⢑⠔⡡⠢⡑⡐⢅⠪⡐⢅⢱⠋⣎⢎⢪⠪⡲⢹⡜⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⣎⣮⢾⢳⢫⢣⢫⡪⡎⡇⡕⡕⢕⢱⢡⢣⢣⠣⡣⡱⡱⡑⡕⢕⢱⠱

  • What does rep mean ?

    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    238 Views
    ?

    @GAME-THEORY Sometimes jerks but not always, so I agree

  • I am going to change. (not clothes lamaoaiejnjw)

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    68 Views
    ?

    @CaptainPresto That is irrelevant to why I feel like changing entire internet personalities. I do this for my own reasons.

  • Almost gave myself an heartattack

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    48 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    I was reading and then I went to check my notifications to see if a book I read I wanna say. .Two weeks ago? Had been updated. I GOT SIGNED OUT-

    I then tried to log in only to find out I was putting in my password correctly I just forgot something.

  • Since you're not getting it, some fucking how.

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    110 Views
    ?

    @Sen i kinda tried to say this, but whatever

  • Don't comment just watch this.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    122 Views
    ImGoofyI

  • Another one

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    110 Views
    ?

    Haha imagine

  • HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    159 Views
    ArtemisA

    Knox cheerios gang

  • What are wishing for christmas this year

    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    585 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    Knox Understandable lol

  • I caught her guys

    17
    1 Votes
    17 Posts
    215 Views
    ArtemisA

    zofya406 np^^

  • IM MAKING AN ELEC HYPERPOP SONG HEHE

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    121 Views
    ?

    she be texting me
    cheatin’ and mistreatin’
    she said she aint complete without me
    even though we did it under the sheetsssssssssss

  • looklooklooklooklooklooklooklook

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    789 Views
    chapa de silvaC

    GO LITTLE ROCKSTAR!

  • i got movie

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    51 Views
    ?

    OMG I GOT A HORROR MOVIEEEEEEEEE

  • @Duchess :)

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    @Sen Phew…okay, I feel much better. I’m sorry about that. I was so worried. But thank you for clarifying ❤️

  • Now I'm gonna be an asshole on purpose, good day

    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    106 Views
    ?

    Not even gonna question why I’m blocked

  • should i do it

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    158 Views
    ?

    spidermeow I somehow read that as “Try to live for 90 days”

  • This topic is deleted!

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    50 Views

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts