Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • Going to follow literally everyone

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    152 Views
    ?

    @YourLocalNerd fair

  • LMAOOOOO...

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    81 Views
    ?

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza
    This is what really makes me wonder if you guys search these things up… or if they pop up on your feed because it’s the stuff you watch…

  • good morning peoples

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    Knox oh hi gm ^ ^

  • are y'all dead

    Moved
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    199 Views
    ?

    @welmyymelmyy why not

  • tf is this???????

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    30 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    6930aaeb-b045-42bc-912c-ccd282256195-image.png

  • XD i cant with the sneeze one

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    82 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    ayo8ce6288c-05cc-4872-83a3-d456a14ed7e8-image.png

  • crying to a good song bc it makes me think too much-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    28 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    Another dawn, finding out
    You’re moving on without a doubt
    Say what you need to restrain me
    Pick me up to put me down
    It isn’t fair when you shout
    Patience there, but it’s running out
    Today is the day that you’ll all see
    Bet you wish you kept me now
    Where has everyone gone?
    Was I really not good enough for
    Good enough for you?
    Can’t you see what I’ve done?
    Was I really not good enough for
    Good enough for you?
    Not again, second time
    Kill a friend, feel alive
    Do you feel the fulfillment from within
    Or the momentum when you take a dive?
    Purple roads and city lights
    Get in the car or get left behind
    Tell me again, I’m a “has been”
    It might kick me into overdrive
    Where has everyone gone?
    Was I really not good enough for
    Good enough for you?
    Can’t you see what I’ve done?
    Was I really not good enough for
    Good enough for you?
    And you’ll never be saved
    From the pace of the change
    You can feel it in your skin
    As the ache starts setting in
    And one day you’ll be gone
    Is there anyone good enough for
    Good enough for you?
    Show the way, take it in
    Stay the same, specimen
    Loss of faith, breathing in
    Ricochet, adrenaline
    Show the way, take it in
    Stay the same, specimen
    Loss of faith, breathing in
    Ricochet, adrenaline
    Where has everyone gone?
    Was I really not good enough for
    Good enough for you?
    Can’t you see what I’ve done
    Was I really not good enough for
    Good enough for you?
    And you’ll never be saved
    From the pace of the change
    You can feel it in your skin
    As the ache starts setting in
    And one day you’ll be gone
    Is there anyone good enough for
    Good enough for you?

    [where has everyone gone - james marriott]

  • Who is "Fucking your mom"

    15
    -2 Votes
    15 Posts
    139 Views
    ?

    @SaM-sAmThEdEmOn 6365a4e6-4472-4a28-bd99-096e4278f709-image.png

  • special necklace

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    99390c97-e433-40b0-b644-c66ff444472e-image.png
    This necklace means so much to me. As some of you know my grandpa died about a month ago and I was in the room with him when he passed. Ive spend 6 months of my life going back and forth to a hospital going to visit the most special person in my life. When my grandpa died it broke my heart…And I still cant believe he’s gone…But this necklace resembles so much of him. The angel wing shows that hes my guardian angel. The red is his birthstone. This necklace means so much to me…But just a couple words I wanna say to you are… “You’ll never miss them…until their gone…”
    Thank you guys for getting me through the rough stuff…you’ve always been there for me. Thank you so much…

    (comment down below if you cried because I cried typing this)

  • I’m bored af so roast me (do it and you get a 🍪)

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    205 Views
    ?

    @tøxîç-vèñøm

    You’re such a disgrace to my face, it’s crazy that you got no taste it’s a waste of my time cuz your mother got rizz in the biz of the hoes and it just goes to show that her p**sy’s all mine
  • good morning everyone i had woke up to start sh-t with my siblings :>

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    147 Views
    ?

    @SaM-sAmThEdEmOn -^-

  • copying some other gayies

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    105 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    You’re a really cool person but you’re just really dry sometimes

  • guess the song :]

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    56 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @welmyymelmyy yes and lemon demon

  • I changed my name back

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    71 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    understandable

  • It looks like people are dong this, So I guess I'll join In to!

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    359 Views
    ?

    Someone8448 not the best time for this (and no i’m not please don’t say that)

  • yk when you really fucking miss someone

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    801 Views
  • sussy brooooo

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    401 Views
    Lavender GhostL

    @Cloudy_Skies i’m not saying he doesn’t deserve it, but getting someone banned is not worth a hype celebration, it’s a “forget and move on” thing, not a “let’s throw a party for banning em”

    Do you get what i mean?

  • if your up comment on this post

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    114 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    Amon_Dalbarn23 nice to meet u to [-[

  • W's rn :clown:

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    170 Views
    ?

    Lavender Ghost Indeed

  • bro buddy keep taking pics of me

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    116 Views

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts