Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I changed my name back

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    3 Posts 3 Posters 71 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DuncanD
      Duncan fuckboys for life LGBT+ ๐Ÿ He/Him ๐Ÿ #RememberDuchess listenin to spotify Neurodivergent Kids
      last edited by

      Please donโ€™t come at me, I just really missed this one, so
      yeah ;-;

      "Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity." ~ Eren Jaeger

      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @Duncan
        last edited by

        Duncan oooo- poggers

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
          Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth
          last edited by

          understandable

          Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
          I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
          And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
          And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
          We could dance all night if you wanted to
          And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
          And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
          Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

          -redeyes - aldn, glaive

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • First post
            Last post

          1

          Online

          1.1k

          Users

          66.3k

          Topics

          569.0k

          Posts
          Powered by NodeBB | Contributors