Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
meow
@Laws I’m smiling, so I’m good.
@Can-tFindGod only to find out they weren’t worried about my disappearance at all
My dad bleeds from below, he cooks, he cleans, he takes care of kids, he wears dresses sometimes, and he gets emotional.
Her sister sure likes pus-
@MENACE-TO-SOCIETY …
Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza said in My ass is dumb:
fr, i’ve heard buying real gold gets past this problem, gold never loses its worth
@RyLIE-Offline mhm
@Nitsua oki I’ll make my housemate take me to the hospital
MGC Okay.
GULP GULP-
@MENACE-TO-SOCIETY if this is explaining how you feel, you better not be cutting yourself
@Nitsua Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 10.14.55 PM.png Wolfy is back, y’all. Praise god.
Screenshot 2022-11-20 10.12.22 PM.png
The pain is real ya know? Welcome to reality. Nothing go as planned
broke my tv somehow waiting for a bigger one now
@RyLIE-Offline …D: