Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • fuck u misty

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    I didn’t say anything-

  • do u guys like my new signature

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    131 Views
    ?

    I’m everything in your signature. ESPECIALLY the last one.

  • 1 Votes
    2 Posts
    49 Views
  • if i was a color what color would i be

    Moved
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    406 Views
    ?

    @Angel-Dust white

  • wonder

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    47 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline like stop sending me shit idgaf

  • Aight

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    353 Views
    DuncanD

    So Izzy, if you’re reading this.
    Please listen to Laws.
    I know him.
    He’s a wonderful, smart, caring person.
    And I know he would never cheat.

  • Shoutout to Python-powered AIs.

    Moved
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    80 Views
    ?

    playlist.ogg
    Here’s the raw file, haven’t listened to all of it but they’re not even songs I know.

  • THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    71 Views
    ?

    this is what he said Laws:
    "that i never cheated on her

    and that i would do anything to get her back"

  • why am i randomly crying rn

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    129 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Sorry-Its-Sage -hugs sage-

  • i got a phone!!!!!!!!!!!!

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    238 Views
    ZangZ

    @702-_-Jas its longer then your dick

  • Musical feelings towards me

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    217 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline ik, you see how I feel rn even though I’m lonely and single

  • I WANT TO FUCKING PULL MY HEAD OFFFF

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    115 Views
    DuncanD

    @Sorry-Its-Sage sus

  • IMAGINE BRO IMAGINE

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    299 Views
    ?

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY big cap

  • LYRICS SLAPPP THE MEAN SO MUCH

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    130 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline yehs

  • 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    Don’t piss me off ‘cause I’ll get violent
    Eyes roll back, I see my eyelids
    Wanna go back to a place I know
    But I burned my bridges, and I can’t come home
    Not by myself, but I’m on my own
    I talk too much when I’m off the snow
    My life’s a mess, but it’s a show
    And this the final episode
    I don’t wanna die all by myself
    Suicide by cop, I’ll take like twelve
    I’ll take the pigs with me to hell
    I’ll stomp you out, but wear pastel
    Ayy, please don’t get blood on my Chanel
    Runnin’ with a stick through the six, that’s cold
    Yeah, I put a chain on my bitch, real gold
    A little bit of pressure and your boy just folds
    Hundred dollar bill and your bitch was sold
    That’s not gang, it’s called a circus
    When I talk, I speak in cursive
    She’s too pretty, can’t have verses
    Spittin’ this like it’s my sermon
    You’re not slick, I see y’all lurkin’
    I’m not scared, I know you’re nervous
    See you walk ‘cause I was swervin’
    Crash the car that I just purchased, ayy
    Porcelain Jesus, I’m inspired
    Got twelve girls, they’re my disciples
    Turn myself into an idol
    I’m not god, I’m carolesdaughter

  • when that moment when

    Moved
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    197 Views
    ?

    @X-Cyx-X Which is actually the reason I only listen to screaming music and hardcore rock and metal. It drowns out that feeling.

  • WHAT CHU DOIN MENACE???!?! HMMM?? /j /j

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    185 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Sorry-Its-Sage yeah

  • 😏

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    210 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Sorry-Its-Sage kk

  • 1 Votes
    2 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    @The_Happy_Panda Whats wrong?

  • DEANNN BRUHH

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    138 Views
    DuncanD

    nobody Yeah
    I mean originally I thought sam was hotter in the beginning lmao

anonymeows8A zackZ

12

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts