Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • This topic is deleted!

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6 Views
  • Be honest.

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi I’m not going to lecture you. I’m just saying. You know why people are mad at you? Well, I’m just saying, like. Don’t keep doing the stuff people’re mad at, yknow. That’s what would probably solve this. And yeah, people forgiving too, but people can forgive and you keep doing the same thing. Oops, totally not a lecture.

  • This topic is deleted!

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    9 Views
  • pls? im bored

    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    635 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @RyLIE-Offline yuh

  • ,

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    97 Views
    ?

    @Sen uwu

  • broooooooooo

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    105 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage lol

  • a n H

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    137 Views
    ?

    @DemonicTwist lmao

  • i like this picture

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    148 Views
    ?

    zofya406 YOU TOO!??! BRUUHHHH

  • sy sy ^w^

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    178 Views
  • Ima play a prank on someoneeeee

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    55 Views
    ?

    @Izzyyyyyyy hippity hoppity the sussiness will droppity

  • >.> she luv meh so we shall take pics

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    113 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. doesn’t look like love, looks like… i want affection rn so here vibe.

  • NO SYMPATHY RN MF

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    490 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. Maybe aggressive moms too xD

  • my discord pfp :skull:

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    392 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline Oof

  • imagineeeeee

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?

    not listening to this song
    11e38bce-2516-412a-9ed3-a5cd49df5ded-image.png

  • uhm

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2022-11-19 2.02.23 PM.png
    HUH???

  • story time ig

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    94 Views
    ?

    @victor_satan Oh, wow. Honestly…I get exactly what you mean. Moms get pretty territorial for their children and get mad when they’re not first. Some of which I get in a weird way, but I say the child is first. I don’t think that even if you did have your dad on a pedestal, that it’s wrong because he’s your dad, yknow? You can put who ever you want in life first or second. I appreciate that you take care of yourself, and that’s really awesome. Your mom just seems jealous I guess. And she’s drink too, so. I can see how this went south. Or north? Maybe it’s a good change of pace to live with your dad. I hope everything’s alright, though. You’ll have to tell me how it went when you have the chance.

  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    74 Views
    ?

    @Duchess srsly wtf

  • youfuck?

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    258 Views
    xXmidnightXxX

    @RyLIE-Offline same

  • This topic is deleted!

    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    12 Views
  • My new spotify acc

    1
ArtemisA KiwiArkavel۝K iwantyoutoperishI

5

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts