Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VAT

    My head hurts

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Soooooo I’m going to the renfair
    Uh yeah
    I’m going to bring my furhead n then dress up like a pirate or something like that idek lol but I mostly likely will not be wearing it for more then a hour.

    This will be my 3rd time going

  • Finish le lyrics

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    287 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy got it, i had evan hansen in mind for making this

  • anyone...?

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    322 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Duncan-Away lmaooooo

  • finish the lyrics

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    202 Views
    DuncanD

    @YLDG OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

  • THEY ADDED MORE?!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    69 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo oop-

  • Ye

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    102 Views
    ?

    please don’t.

    It was a terrible idea back then It’s a bad idea now.

    If your just sharing pfp’s then please ask.

  • I need to start working out again.

    58
    0 Votes
    58 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny Nice i havent been to the gym for a bit so idk how much i could do now but i can still dead lift 200 lbs ik that

  • I AM PROUD TO SAY

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    251 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny : )

  • omg... i can't believe it...

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny 💀

  • love songs are so amazing

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    73 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @quirked-up-white-boy FRRRR same

  • what just happened?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    zofya406Z

    Screenshot 2022-11-14 5.47.36 PM.png

  • uh..

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    81 Views
    Not_justkysN

    @Duncan-Away yea.

  • W TIKTOK SONG RN ONG

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    94 Views
    Not_justkysN

    Walk around the world, it feel like every place the same
    I look into your eyes and see that you are in some pain
    Freddie gonna help the business, help a rope around your neck
    Gonna help you make a choice, let it sit, don’t let it rest
    You a pest, what the fuck, you left a mess
    It’s okay, I’ll just say that your body’s gone today
    You in Hell, I don’t think you failed, you just made some bail
    Come the day, it gets worse and I hope you fuckin’ hurt
    Now what’s the word, captain?
    I think I caught you lackin’
    There are nine more layers than this hell’s packin’
    No tippy tappin’, bitch, I come in rippy rappin’
    I feel lucky I’m not you
    At the top I do the do
    Stuck in the fuckin’ darkness and it’s cold, and hot
    Haven’t felt sun in some days, bitch, where do I start?
    Start from the top, and the next stop the bottom
    Rock bottom baby, I swear I already got ‘em
    Close your eyes and think of somethin’ for me
    Think of all the times that you’ve been feelin’ kinda lonely
    What could you do with your time instead?
    What? You smokin’ weed, you fuck your bitch and go to bed
    ‘’‘‘Notice all the colors that you seein’ in your head
    Now strip away that shit and feel the darkness, feel it spread
    This is what it’s like to be known as dead
    Now open up your eyes, you see the world it is red
    Now what’s the word, captain?
    I think I caught you lackin’‘’’ <— best part
    There are nine more layers than this hell’s packin’
    No tippy tappin’, bitch, I come in rippy rappin’
    I feel lucky I’m not you
    At the top I do the do
    Stuck in the fuckin’ darkness and it’s cold, and hot
    Haven’t felt sun in some days, bitch, where do I start?
    Start from the top, and the next stop the bottom
    Rock bottom baby, I swear I already got ‘em
    Now what’s the word, captain?
    I think I caught you lackin’
    There are nine more layers than this hell’s packin’
    No tippy tappin’, bitch, I come in rippy rappin’
    I feel lucky I’m not you
    At the top I do the do
    Stuck in the fuckin’ darkness and it’s cold, and hot
    Haven’t felt sun in some days, bitch, where do I start?
    Start from the top, and the next stop the bottom
    Rock bottom baby, I swear I already got 'em

  • Would I be a good Mod?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    117 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit Thank you Haha

    I did the calculations wrong- It’s actually 533.2 Monthly Haha

  • Im home im tired im done with everything.

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    157 Views
    ?

    @Laws Ive tried it it doesnt help

  • Nightmare for Mod?

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    107 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    hell to the fucking no to the no no no to the no to the no no to the no no no to the no no no to the no to the no to the hell fucking no to the no no to the hell fucking no no no

  • - bro who was this i cant remember x.x

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    108 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Kaya-Rose i think it is angel-

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3 Views
  • Me as mod

    Moved
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    287 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Inkfell-72 like fr, life is okay but not the best

  • lately i been losing sleep

    22
    1 Votes
    22 Posts
    602 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny Breh.

  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy

    michigan only has these following wfo’s:

    Grand Rapids/GRR
    Detroit-Pontiac/DTX
    Gaylord/APX
    Marquette/MQT

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts