Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • help

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    67 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @Bingleson-H-Gooch-0 me neither

  • Sorry, Guys i lost my old account and i cant get back in

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    154 Views
    ?

    rip

  • Art Work

    18
    1 Votes
    18 Posts
    577 Views
    ?

    @Tsunami
    Lol, I know this is so random, but I wanna say:
    Art is something many people will criticize, and sometimes we just have to deal with it, but never let what someone says about your art and let it bring you down, instead use it to your advantage and take what they tell you and fix that in your art. I know you’ll accomplish amazing things!! ^-^

  • im nervous for the first day of school ;-;

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    389 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Bingleson-H-Gooch-0 I put ''etc'' there for a reason-

  • discord

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    discord

  • i hate that fence

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    546 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @Aki :0 cool me too

  • Tf?

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    381 Views
    ?

    ]- Jinx -[
    Same. And I hate it ;-;

  • LET IT GO!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    let-it-go-60b55aa457.jpg

  • What is Everybody's Favorite bands of all time Up to 3 bands.

    33
    -1 Votes
    33 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    (Coldplay)

    (The vamps)

    (Earth Wind and fire)

  • UwU

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    UwU

  • APHMAU EXPOSD?!!1?2!1!2?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    91 Views
    yourlocalkazuuY

    52301DE3-87A2-417B-95A3-9479FC06664F.jpeg

  • Drawing ur oc cuz im bored

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    273 Views
    yourlocalkazuuY

    @Lenarabu stitchface stan? /j

  • WARNING

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    380 Views
    solaS

    Kaylee Rose Faust not again :(

  • Why?

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    217 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Lenarabu same

  • fuck you sola

    39
    -3 Votes
    39 Posts
    2k Views
    scarlet lolS

    EVIL 2sola ur gay

  • OMFG IM SO EXICTED

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    110 Views
    scarlet lolS

    this hurt my head thank you

  • Forum emailer got itself marked as spam.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    147 Views
    B00ie23B

    I literally woke up to my inbox just flooded with over a dozen forum messages; two were updates, most were promotions, and the rest got automatically thrown in the spam pile.

    Occasionally I only receive forum digests, but this time is just- …what.

    I don’t know what the settings were set to previously, but I definitely don’t think this was intended either…

  • fucking rare Experience

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    378 Views
  • what and how and when?

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    239 Views
    yourlocalkazuuY

    @Bingleson-H-Gooch-0 in-fricking-deed

  • There should be an option to add polls on here!

    Moved
    16
    2 Votes
    16 Posts
    609 Views
    ?

    admin :OOOOO Thank you!

HoodH ArtemisA

5

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts