Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭

  • I miss my brother

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    217 Views
    yourlocalkazuuY

    do u want a new fake tongue or what

  • RIP

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    233 Views
    Jade_alphaJ

    @Bee IK but he was my idol and I will miss him and I just could not think straight when I watched his video R.I.P Blood god we will all miss u and remember you!

  • I forgor

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    130 Views
    yourlocalkazuuY

    hepl

  • 3d model of a daveandbambi-fied gabriel from tmc

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    67 Views
    Lee ChaolanL

    never gonna give you up.png

  • hie

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    157 Views
    cameron.abcdefgyouallcansuggmydC

    hello peepz

  • Perfect

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    363 Views
    Jade_alphaJ

    Lol😛

  • Gummy bear.

    Locked
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    3k Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @J-u-n And I often Have Proof Of Gummy doing or saying something Idiotic. So the real people with a Lack Of common sense are People who believe I am Lying and gummy is in “Pain” When Nobody Is doing shit to Hurt him. And Don’t Even say I was. I was trying to prove myself By sending proof to gummy’s room showing the haters. Cause they were obviously not going to listen.

  • LGBT

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    314 Views
    Jade_alphaJ

    Thanks!

  • I have committed a crime

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    I have no regrets
    Screenshot 2022-07-01 2.47.17 PM.png Screenshot 2022-07-01 2.47.35 PM.png Screenshot 2022-07-01 2.47.49 PM.png

  • Can it be let known I'm NOT A FUCKING SHITPOSTER?!

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    oh my

  • My original piano compositions ive made

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    214 Views
    Shazz_S

  • Every 3x3 solve i've done on csTimer

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    135 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    ㅤ lol

  • Lol

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    96 Views
  • What’s the meaning of hate

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    88 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @Suko Ok? I mean he is

  • why am i such an idiot

    Locked
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    1k Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @Alex-IzYourTypicalDumbass I never said you where bothering me i just need you to stop in your tracks :)

  • Spam be like.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    362 Views
    Someone8448S

    XDD

  • This topic is deleted!

    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    127 Views
  • Rate my drawing

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    667 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    9.5/10 Its great!

  • Which one? ( Raccoon, Wolf or Cat?)

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    99 Views
    Shazz_S

    racoon - got the dark colors and the ears for it

  • A Speechless Speech (very fulfilling)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    122 Views
    Shazz_S

    The best ones.

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts