Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    zackZ

    you weren’t gone for very long

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3 Views
  • yall starting this again, put flordia man and then your birthday

    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    356 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh 48c0a3b0-c8c3-49b8-8617-ffc742471b2d-image.png
    “Bites brother”

    “For spitting on”

    “By cartwheeling away”

    Dafuq-

  • be honest do you hate me

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    173 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh I don’t know you that well, but I do like you

  • Here's sum pics of animals I have found

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    @Knoxzee 48874cad-830e-4ee0-8074-e139cb27d789-image.png
    Awwwwwwwwwwww

  • Rose's Story

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    I’ve always had two goals: To have a good family life, and to be successful at a career. I love to travel. For a while I thought I might be a pilot, but that would mean being away from home a lot. I’m pretty good at math, too, and I’m a stickler for details, so I decided to become an accountant. I worked for a big firm for a few years, until Allen and I decided to start a family. Then I opened my own office at home. It’s not as prestigious, but since I can control the number of clients I take on, I was able to scale the job down when the children were small and spend most of my time with them. Now that they’re in school all day, I work full-time. I’m the boss, though, so I can arrange my schedule in order to be there for special events at school or when somebody’s home sick. Allen has a good job, too, but it’s important to me to know that I could support the family on my own if I had to.

    Do you share similar values with Rose? Would you be willing to make the same sacrifices?
  • After Hours Rewards (about jobs n shit)

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    ?
    Perhaps you found it difficult to determine which values the preceding jobs would not satisfy. There are several possible explanations, if you did. First of all, we generally look only at the rewards (financial and emotional) a given career has to offer. Personal and spiritual sacrifices are seldom mentioned, if they are even perceived. Also, some sacrifices don’t become immediately apparent. In some cases, they may not appear at all. Anything from your individual employer to the economic situation of the world can affect the way you feel about your job.
    As a result, many people end up in careers they’ve trained for, but that don’t satisfy all their values. What can you do about that? Well, you can always change jobs, but sometimes there are powerful reasons to stay put. For example, a college professor who has invested many years in education may well hesitate before chucking it all to become a dancer just because teaching doesn’t satisfy her creative side. Sometimes the job market is so bleak that anyone with any kind of job feels lucky. Or, if you have three children to support, you may have to pass on what could be your last chance to play minor league baseball because the wage is minimal.
    Does that mean you’re doomed to a lifetime of misery or, at best, of vague dissatisfaction? Not at all. Work may represent a sizable chunk of your life, but it has no claim on your free time. Many people have found after-hours activities to fill in and make amends for those things that are lacking from 9 to 5. Daniel is a garbage hauler. His top values are security and power. The job pays well, and it is certainly secure. (“One thing we know for sure,” his boss is fond of saying, “there will always be garbage.”) But power? Not much evidence of that. One day while Daniel was teaching his daughter how to throw a fastball, a neighbor stopped by, watched a while, and suggested that Daniel might make a good Little League coach. He knew of a team that needed one. Daniel said, “Why not,” and he’s been having a great time leading his team to glory ever since.
  • I dentify as nothing(this isn't a joke-)

    Locked
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    Why don’t we just let people be what they wanna be and not cause a huge argument? Sound good?

    Of course it does.

  • Umm Hello???

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    235 Views
    ?

    no

  • I'm bored dm me if you wanna rp

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    ✨potato✨
    ✨bean✨

  • Vincent's Story

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    88 Views
    ?

    anyways see y’all later, goguardian is on

  • Need help with rizz?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    Briii Nice

  • try your best pick up lines on me

    55
    0 Votes
    55 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @xay-is-hot-duh okie dokie

  • NAH BRO WHO USES THIS

    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    492 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @XxGalaxyDropxX I do

  • cursor blog i found

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    41 Views
    ayinA

    @laraiia its safe btw

  • if you're gay and you know it clap your hands

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    104 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh 💪❤️

  • My brother after his lobotomy

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    39 Views
    ayinA

    @laraiia bro planned a rebellion against metatableindex because of ONE SERVER SHUTDOWN and manipulated like site owners to go with him

    ☠️

  • bro thought he a gun

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    32 Views
    ayinA

    75a96830-1334-4d40-9a44-08c1372a7bf8-image.png
    (uploaded by cyber)

  • bro thought he could get a peek

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
    ayinA

    0998eb3b-1ef2-4f3f-a821-aec546a54fb2-image.png

  • Hey wait why is my rep going down

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    idk
    bba21080-da97-41bb-817a-708ad8abc17b-image.png

  • Went to the gym i uh think i pushed myself a bit...

    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    2k Views

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts