Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    zackZ

    you weren’t gone for very long

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • I'm actually mad rn

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    302 Views
    ?

    yea

  • 300th post woohoo

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    yay

  • I'm officially changing my name.

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    205 Views
    Krul Tepes [VQ]K

    JDP_Random I think it’s more a keep it or change it

  • Trivia [ 1 / 10 ]

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    91 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    labron james

  • bruh momento 2

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    210 Views
    ?

    2400 clicks = 1 quadrillion

    and you lit need 5.7 quintillion ( 5700 quadrillion)

  • have a great night..

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    370 Views
    Shazz_S

    Jraco.. Good night Jraco :) ❤️

  • yea so i need to downloadplants vs zombies music so yes

    Moved
    1
  • Sorry guys, I'm stressed right now.

    Moved
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    256 Views
    602._.Dean6

    @Leader-Of-Femboys ‘’ i would never skin none ‘’

  • tHiS bItCh

    Moved
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    57 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    got me fucking sleeping on the floor in my own damn room >:/

    AND SHE HAD THE NERVE TO NOT LOCK THE DOOR WHEN I FUCKING TOLD HER TO >:/

    @finn-is-my-forever

  • show me the funniest thing you found in 2022

    163
    0 Votes
    163 Posts
    3k Views
    602._.Dean6

    all u emo and gay little lives

  • I saved bunnies, and he killed a lizard

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    75 Views
    602._.Dean6

    sucks to suck

  • YOU MUST TRY THIS

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    168 Views
    ?

    yourlocalkitkat No, that’s gross

  • Lessen The Damage by Poppy (lyrics)

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    113 Views
    ?

    lessen the chronic pain in my legs

  • Tell me why

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    129 Views
    602._.Dean6

    @Creati_132 aint nothin but a heart ach

  • name your top 5 fav songs

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    90 Views
    HarleyH

    Tiger inside-ateez
    Jopping-superm
    kick it-nct 127
    boy in love- bts
    miroh-straykids

  • my teacher snitched on me

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    167 Views
    ?

    whAT’D I SAY THAT WAS BAD? HE WAS THE ONE SAYING HE’D FUCK YOU RAAAAAAAAAVABHJSGAHUI 👹

  • Ain't no way-

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    69 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Creati_132 bish u got 69

  • Well damnnn....

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    57 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Creati_132 so lucky bru

  • yall tbh....

    Moved
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    88 Views
    ?

    @shaggy2dopelmao Mmm, I’d say i’m here for you (which I am!) but I know we don’t know each other that well and i’m not sure if you’re comfortable talking to me.

    But aside from that, I really hope things turn around for you. Feel better <3

  • 30 REP TYSM GUYS

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    yea

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts