Subcategories

  • Put votes in <3

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    89 Views
    ?

    anyways

  • Starbucks <3

    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    783 Views
    ?

    @That-dude real

  • Knox wtf😐😐😐😐

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    0-o

  • To The Amazing Rylie :)

    5
    3 Votes
    5 Posts
    158 Views
    Shazz_S

    @xay-is-hot-duh My friends always deserve more than me, including you, because keeping those friendships require the need to do more than others may think. And doing more for someone keeps that strong bond ❀️
    I love you too Rylie - I’ll always love you :)

  • Rate my pjs

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    62 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii Yw

  • Kinda wanna do this to my hand irl ngl

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    227 Views
    ?

    @Galaxy-The-Dog same lmfao

  • I just shat the most good hard brick ever.

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    pee

  • ask me questions about Me!

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    @That-dude ah fuck, I didn’t read the question right

  • The fight between my 3 posts

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    Screenshot_20230416-021150_Chrome.jpg

  • i hate living in this fucking house...

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    829 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee I hate when parents act like that. I swear I will leave this earth making sure my kids didn’t have parents like that. I wish I had advice but it’s not like you can do anything to stop what other people say :( You really don’t deserve that.

    @52o_Angiee Sometimes when parents are inconvenienced or feel disrespected, they pull those cards to hurt their kids. It leaves people feeling like their parents’ love is conditional. When you do what they want, it’s fine, but when you don’t, it’s β€œI wish I never had/adopted you” :(

    I just wish parents loved their kids no matter what. It would solve so much of the mental strain on kids today.

  • copying others ig..

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    292 Views
    ?

    @xay-is-hot-duh yes

  • OMG! SOMEONE KILLED KENNY!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    @Raxxon nice

  • this is to.... a highly amazing person.

    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    350 Views
    kalamityK

    @xay-is-hot-duh if u want i can dm you on discord the other photos that have my old hair

  • i wanna a longgggggg

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    Angel
    ikk

  • Imagine being single

    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    619 Views
    ?

    chicken ass

  • meepcity avatars

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    127 Views
    ?

    @silver That’s creepy o.o

  • imma do some art

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
    ?

    imma do some art

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4 Views
  • i love this song

    1

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts