Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • UPVOTE IF YOUR BORED

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    122 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao True. lol

  • Glass animals - heat wave

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    Road shimmer wigglin’ the vision
    Heat, heat waves, I’m swimmin’ in a mirror
    Road shimmer wigglin’ the vision
    Heat, heat waves, I’m swimmin’ in a
    Sometimes, all I think about is you
    Late nights in the middle of June
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Can’t make you happier now
    Sometimes, all I think about is you
    Late nights in the middle of June
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Can’t make you happier now
    Usually I put somethin’ on TV
    So we never think about you and me
    But today I see our reflections
    Clearly in Hollywood, layin’ on the screen
    You just need a better life than this
    You need somethin’ I can never give
    Fake water all across the road
    It’s gone now, the night has come, but
    Sometimes, all I think about is you
    Late nights in the middle of June
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Can’t make you happier now
    You can’t fight it, you can’t breathe
    You say something so lovin’, but
    Now I gotta let you go
    You’ll be better off in someone new
    I don’t wanna be alone
    You know it hurts me too
    You look so broken when you cry
    One more and then I say goodbye
    Sometimes, all I think about is you
    Late nights in the middle of June
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Can’t make you happier now
    Sometimes, all I think about is you
    Late nights in the middle of June
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Can’t make you happier now
    I just wonder what you’re dreamin’ of
    When you sleep and smile so comfortable
    I just wish that I could give you that
    That look that’s perfectly un-sad
    Sometimes, all I think about is you
    Late nights in the middle of June
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Sometimes, all I think about is you
    Late nights in the middle of June
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Can’t make you happier now
    Sometimes, all I think about is you
    Late nights in the middle of June
    Heat waves been fakin’ me out
    Can’t make you happier now
    Road shimmer wigglin’ the vision
    Heat, heat waves, I’m swimmin’ in a mirror
    Road shimmer wigglin’ the vision
    Heat, heat waves, I’m swimmin’ in a mirror

  • What is Your style?

    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    895 Views
    ?

    Hoodie. Blue jeans. Shoes. That’s… it.

  • whats ur fav song

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    If we have each other- Alec Benjamin.

  • should i make a pink gang

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    89 Views
    ?

    Pink

  • what vibe does my pfp give off

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    125 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii It gives yas queen vibes

  • OMGGGGG guys

    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    693 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao how tf do you go from so like silly goofy ahh to actually useful life advice 💀

  • 500 more to go

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    121 Views
    ?

    @That-dude eeeee

  • My face reveal

    17
    1 Votes
    17 Posts
    179 Views
    ?

    @Raxxon Same :)

  • 500 more to go

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-04-15 6.14.26 PM.png
    i have posted 500 things in 2 days 😍

  • Should I change my banner?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    @Raxxon Yes. It’s kind of blurry lol

  • I'm in a pool of rep

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    i would be in the deeps

  • Fact of the day (Provided by NIGHTMAN) Day #1

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    59 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    @Emory1008 a963851a-487e-431b-9039-4926bd547e07-image.png

  • ok im gonna take a break from posting

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    147 Views
    ?

    @ᏒᏬᏝᏋᎥᎶᏂ Yea lmao

  • Gg tsu, I have more rep

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    287 Views
    ?

    I used to have 1.3k rep 😔

  • What your favorite song?

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

  • How do you tell your partner your happy without saying you're happy?

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    125 Views
    ?

    @Hexed_Af :)

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    9 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    7 Views
  • any bio ideas

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    178 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-04-15 2.10.36 PM.png

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts