Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
Introduction kinda.
Earn achievements
Earn Spiral coins
And do something stupid!
Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)
Uhh here is the link https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/
@52o_Angiee Beautiful ❤️
@52o_Angiee I personally miss @fallen-angel so much - I hope nothing bad has happened to her ❤️
@1zzylmao tru lol
@laraiia I think that’s a great idea. It looks so organized :)
d98b4335-b748-4826-9616-6c47dd253f5c-image.png
de42ba5a-bdea-4928-8804-21e5a308d37a-image.png
e7d97091-b486-4344-9d58-f940fd56c533-image.png
@laraiia Ohhh, okay. Well that should be fun
@Calistaa Thank u cali
@laraiia Yes. Don’t let curiosity wait lol
@Duchess ill mention u in it
epikc
@Calistaa Uhh o .o
@laraiia Woo lol
Shadow Wha- okay. Well I hope you’re alright now.
Shazz_ idek
@laraiia lmao
@ScarlettVanHellsing otherwise … 6
ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყ wait may i make a group only for you to be my personal advisor
@Calistaa omg u did? Slay❤️