Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • My tik tok account

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    41 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    @Tsu 👍

  • Making a song. How is it so far? (Very horny lmfao)

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    88 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao cause I fuggin made it like that

  • leaking my safari searchhistory

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
    ayinA

    0bf8788d-3f1a-4676-a690-451cf376134c-image.png
    wow bao is restaurant chinese cuisine good food

  • This topic is deleted!

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5 Views
  • unknown documents leaked

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ayinA

    eb0c4b46-f6c4-443f-ba79-2eb008cb7fd4-image.png

  • Has anyone heard the South park tiktok parody song?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    30 Views
    ?

    My fav part is when kenny little squeals like a pig lmao

  • My crosant is so tasty:D

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    mine is 2

  • ️️️️️️️️️️

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    240 Views
    ?

    @Raxxon raaawwr

  • When yal. Birthdays?

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    667 Views
    ?

    @Raxxon alright that’s enough.

  • Why is this actually funny- 😭😭😭😭

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    …yeah I definitely laughed at that

  • I made a tik tok edit

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    @Tsu also he’s a new dance I found on tiktok
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJathGJv/

  • show all ur stuffed animals u have

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    442 Views
    ?

    IMG_20230414_063731.jpg I got more but I lazy

  • Some furries are..... weird-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    SmartSelect_20230414_112703_Discord.jpg

  • Who likes my pfp

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?

    EE0ADF52-CDE8-4A14-89E9-63862957CCFE.jpeg

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2 Views
  • my darkest days is amazing

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    i literally fucking love them like 100%
    my favorite songs by them are probably Every Lie which is from the album My Darkest Days and Save Yourself which is in the album Sick And Twisted Affair
    ill share the lyrics and links to you bc why not :]
    also fun fact ig, if you know the band Three Days Grace then you’ll know the lead singer in My Darkest Days<3 matt walst man
    song: Every Lie
    spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/track/2cLvZokGgikrGmY6XIzztS?si=23aa7732eefd42a4
    youtube link:

    lyrics:
    So where did you sleep the night before?
    I doubt that your phone was dying
    I’m supposed to believe that was what you wore?
    Said you were alone, I don’t buy it
    Now I can’t stay
    Surrounded by every lie that won’t come true
    Now you wanna take the time, now why would you?
    Think you’re gonna make it right, but how could you?
    So I can’t stay, surrounded by (surrounded by) every lie
    You might as well just stop crying
    It doesn’t mean much to me anymore
    A little too late to start trying
    I’m taking this love off of life support
    Now I can’t stay
    Surrounded by every lie that won’t come true
    Now you wanna take the time, now why would you?
    Think you’re gonna make it right, but how could you?
    So I can’t stay, surrounded by (surrounded by) every lie
    Every lie that won’t come true
    Now you wanna take the time, now why would you?
    Think you’re gonna make it right, but how could you?
    So I can’t stay, surrounded by (surrounded by) every lie
    Trying to undo the love that I’m tied to
    Who haven’t you lied to?
    With every lie that won’t come true
    Now you wanna take the time, now why would you?
    Think you’re gonna make it right, but how could you?
    So I can’t stay, surrounded by (surrounded by) every lie
    Every lie that won’t come true
    Now you wanna take the time, now why would you?
    Think you’re gonna make it right, but how could you?
    So I can’t stay, surrounded by
    No I won’t stay, surrounded by (surrounded by) every lie

    song: Save Yourself
    spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/track/6FhB5ZyT4JsIJ0ozDlXCIp?si=5ea04636546d4b6e
    youtube link:

    lyrics: I’m the devil’s son, straight out of hell
    And you’re an angel with a haunted heart
    If you’re smart you’d run and protect yourself
    From the demon living in the dark
    There’s nothing to be gained, 'cause I can never change
    And you can never understand my sickness
    (I’ll never understand my sickness)
    Save yourself
    From a life full of lies
    And a heart full of pain and sorrow
    Save yourself
    From the choices I make
    'Cause nothing but failure follows me
    Save yourself
    Save yourself
    You’re the perfect drug, when it hurts like hell
    I’ve never needed anyone so much
    There’s no one else I love and I curse myself
    'Cause the right thing is to give you up
    I’m overcome by shame, 'cause I can never change
    And you can never understand my sickness
    (I’ll never understand my sickness)
    Save yourself
    From a life full of lies
    And a heart full of pain and sorrow
    Save yourself
    From the choices I make
    'Cause nothing but failure follows me
    Save yourself
    From a life full of lies
    And a heart full of pain and sorrow
    Save yourself
    From the choices I make
    'Cause nothing but failure follows me
    Save yourself
    Save yourself
    You’ll never understand my sickness
    (I’ll never understand my sickness)
    'Cause I don’t understand my sickness
    (I’ll never understand my sickness)
    Save yourself
    From a life full of lies
    And a heart full of pain and sorrow
    Save yourself
    From the choices I make
    'Cause nothing but failure follows me
    Save yourself
    From a life full of lies
    And a heart full of pain and sorrow
    Save yourself
    From the choices I make
    'Cause nothing but failure follows me
    Save yourself
    Save yourself

    you dont have to care abt this post i just wanted to share it out ig lol

  • where i live <3

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    503 Views
    ?

    hollywood

  • Doopdedoodedoo

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @Raxxon sorry caps

  • Im good haha

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    59 Views
    ?

    @Expunged-Opposition so does yours ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⠟⠛⠛⠋⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⠷⣶⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠻⣶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣠⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⢠⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⢠⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⡄⠀⠀⣶⣦⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⣼⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠃⠀⠀⢩⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⢀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡆⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⠢⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠻⠿⠾⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠇⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠈⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⢹⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠹⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣴⣶⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣧⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡾⠋⣆⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠁
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠿⢶⣤⣄⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣴⠿⠛⠉⠐⠾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣻⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⢛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣹⣿⣿⡉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠟⢹⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⠿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠏⠀⢸⣿⠈⢻⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠙⢿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠏⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣦⣄⣀⣼⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

  • Capybara?/1?!/!1

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    Thats really good!

Your Local FreakY

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts