Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • Me when no fights

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    me when no fights at school :O

  • Cynical Skin (Get Scared)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    Talk candy in my ear
    Come on
    Come on
    I want your toxic, talk sick baby
    I know those gospel lips can change me

    Look to the right of my okay?
    We got exhibit “a”
    She
    She ain’t okay today

    And to the left
    The left of me
    We got exhibit “b”
    Oh she’s a mess
    To say the least
    She’s got her daddy’s
    Money money money
    Honey I think you should run
    I think you should run

    Look oh look around, you’re lost
    But never found, no
    6 Feet below the ground
    Where you avoid your problems

    Look right in front of me
    We got exhibit “c”
    Anorexic, obsessed with magazines
    And when I look over here
    Oh my god that’s me in the mirror
    No no no ladies and gentlemen
    This is my fear
    My eyes and ears

    Honey I think you should run
    I think you should run

    Look oh look around, you’re lost
    But never found, no
    6 Feet below the ground
    Where you avoid your problems

    Look oh look around, you’re lost
    But never found, no
    6 Feet below the ground
    Where you will never solve them

    (I know you don’t wanna’ hear this but just listen)

    The last contendant
    Bad for us
    Bad for you
    This capillary root
    Could root up
    All the little
    Puzzle peices
    Of what you’ve been through

    Your hair all up in knots
    Don’t ever say you’re not
    Oh just a nothin’
    Cause I swear downstairs you’re somethin’

    Egotistic, cynical
    I’m gettin’
    Out of control
    Out of control
    Out of control

    Look oh look around, you’re lost
    But never found, no
    6 Feet below the ground
    Where you avoid your problems

    Look oh look around, you’re lost
    But never found, no
    6 Feet below the ground
    Where you will never solve them

    Out of control
    I’ve got control

  • how are my grades for school

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    68 Views
    ?

    hey @Raxxon be nice I personally think they’re good they just need some improving

  • nah lmaoao

    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @7o2_China
    LMFAO

  • aanaywyass

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    562 Views
    ?

    2023_04_13_0xt_Kleki.png

  • Me when I see more than 20 notifs

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    me when i see one (more) notification from you: dog.png

  • I was bored, so I did it

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    100 Views
    Shazz_S

    @Creati132 You’ve attempted suicide? D:

  • Right, here it is

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    94 Views
    ?

    @That-dude L

  • i washed a cat

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    531 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll yes

  • OOGLY BOOGLY BITCH- (song I made called suffocation)

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    T or D?

  • The fucking chaos

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    129 Views
    ?

    @Duchess A S S

  • meee <3 <3

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    175 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll said in meee <3 <3:

    Why did no one fill in “Accepted myself”
    …
    .
    FILL IT IN YOU PERFECT MOTHERFUCKER 🙌🙌

    💅 ✨ 👑

  • sooooo exciting stuffs

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    @HEXER My sister looks like a hippie. She has freaky long blonde hair and always wears flower sandals and floral clothing.

  • final insignia and done

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    @laraiia That’s actually quite fancy

  • kids these days

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    ......jfif

  • weather for me

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    144 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-04-13 7.28.52 PM.png

  • bruh literally

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    179 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee Why does laptop = bad child doing bad things online

  • Uhhh......

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    109 Views
    ?

    @That-dude yes u will lmao

  • ezzzzzzz voiceeee revealllll

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    ew

  • me realizing

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    118 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll lmao

HoodH

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts