Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • i need advice

    Moved
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    142 Views
    ?

    dump his ass. then go lick a girl. He will understand.

  • hey, so, uh...

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    86 Views
    ?

    aw:(
    i liked having you around

  • i did it too...

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    95 Views
    ?

    @Duchess your welcome<33

  • i did it MWHAHAAh

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-04-13 6.50.05 PM.png

  • If you just got my follow

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    p

  • Things I did project.

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    47 Views
    ?

    @HEXER Unfortunately, if you’ve been on mpp, you’ve been cyberbullied.

    Also, thanks you for the honesty. I always feel like these trends put things in perspective of what you’ve been through when you see it on a list. Same with the self-confidence charts as well.

  • I'll literally marry them

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    104 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 -poofs out of existence considering I understand and speak fluent sarcasm-

  • This topic is deleted!

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    57 Views
  • hold up, wait a minute. somethin ain't right here.

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @Flip-Ditcher Dangggg

  • Iv been ill for a few months now what do I do 😭???

    Moved
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    134 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll I can’t TvT

  • rate me lmao

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    382 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll
    FR slayy

  • I'm installing Spotify :)

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    100 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Raxxon if u want a play lost i can give u it, its mainly sad songs tho

  • Friends??? Anyone???

    6
    -1 Votes
    6 Posts
    95 Views
    ?

    i can be ur friend laughs uncontrollably

  • So, I'm terrified of bees and wasps right.

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    159 Views
    ?

    @HEXER Some people don’t believe what they don’t understand fully. Or understand at all. As your father, he should trust you. You just want to be believed. Maybe not even so much that people get it, but that they believe you. And I wish he did. I believe you. I have this strange fear of tall things. I would legit get the willies from looking at a tall tree lol. Explaining things might seem strange to an outside perspective, but that doesn’t make it any less valid.

  • some one dm me

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    ?

    :>>>>

  • i'm depressed

    89
    0 Votes
    89 Posts
    5k Views
    ?

    @Father_Earth Dumb shizz, hell, chaos, etc.

  • there was a turd on the floor-

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    131 Views
    Hot ChocolateH

    @Creati132 lucky! i only did homeschool for 5th grade (cause of covid) and it was the best school year of my life-

  • ISTFG PONYTOWN HATES ME--

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    78 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @52o_Angiee 😭😭

  • why is everyone obsessed with the weather all of a sudden

    Moved
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    180 Views
    ?

    no but like why Share it? I mean i dont hear someone saying
    “Hey i wOndEr what the weather is at TrIpods place”

  • my hair tho <3

    14
    3 Votes
    14 Posts
    818 Views
    ?

    @7o2_China
    IKK LMAO I WAS FOLDING MY CLOTHES LMAO

S ArtemisA HoodH

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts