Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • guys i have a question

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    250 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll :/

  • peppa was caught cheating-

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    211 Views
    ?

    These threats though o.o

  • what my name means <3

    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    691 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee hheehe

  • what my names mean

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-03-31 1.54.27 PM.png Screenshot 2023-03-31 1.55.12 PM.png Screenshot 2023-03-31 1.53.08 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-31 1.58.17 PM.png
    btw if ur wondering why their is 2 middle names, i have 2 middle names lol. i just dont like one of them

  • As requested.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    96 Views
    ayinA

    @JePhil fr

  • I'm not real, i'm here through Burd's imagination

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    0ebeba9c-9f04-42e8-81b6-cb6ea62a2112-image.png 3d3463a4-75ac-4bb3-9a65-ebbc72416957-image.png 796dd8d3-4a5f-495d-969b-334b45b2f74e-image.png 2b4f0420-d73c-4014-9d4c-eaedb26cf1cf-image.png

  • I actually did it.

    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    106 Views
    ?

    @Duchess Thank you so much!

  • Burd is a magician

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    59 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 XD

  • dm me im bored asfff

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    92 Views
  • My writing ideas are crazy

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    85 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @laraiia -

  • peppa was gay-

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    164 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @52o_Angiee peppa is 4 x-x

  • calista:.....

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    117 Views
    ?

    @Duchess LMAO

  • this is for ttp >:)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    47 Views
    ?

    7ede0a1f-e14a-4841-aecd-108c66f6db19-image.png

  • Ruben Sim VS FURRIESSSSS AGRGHHHHHH

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    261 Views
    Shazz_S

    @Duchess TLC has some interesting content, haha.

  • i came backk to this..

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    187 Views
    ?

    @Burn okay good

  • when ion answer him-

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    143 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee LMAO

  • Uhmmmmm so I'm not doing so good

    Moved
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    221 Views
    ?

    @Hexed-To-Death I’d also like to add, don’t worry about the potential of making the mistake in your relationship. What I’ve realized is not worrying about making a mistake will leave so much more room for you thinking of the potential good things in your relationship. Don’t assume you’ll make a mistake. If you assume you’ll make a mistake at everything, you’re probably more prone to making a mistake since you’re already pre-expecting it to happen. There’s a healthy balance to being aware that you make mistakes (as a human being), but not thinking it’s all you are capable of, so it’s all you expect out of yourself.

  • Song I made. (Vent song)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    You have lost yourself
    To the dark in hell
    You cry and cry till youre numb…

    You’re stuck and dead
    Thoughts in your head
    You cannot remove them no matter

    How hard… you scrub away
    The pain and the dirt and the blood

    How hard? Is it to stay?
    It makes me want to scream and die

    I’ve got a feeling that I’m just the problem
    I’ve got a feeling I’m wrong.
    I’ve got a feeling you don’t think that I’m the problem but you’d be incorrect all the way
    I don’t know I don’t know how to stay.

    My fingers tap on keys while I’m shakin in my knees and it’s hard to imagine a place that’s not ridden with
    Faulties aches and pains anxiety runnin through my veins and my body feels so damn weak
    My thoughts oh my thoughts repeat. No matter

    How hard… You scrub away
    The pain the tears the scars

    “How hard?” They say… “to stay?”
    It makes me wanna scream and yell some more

    I’ve got a feeling that I’m just the problem
    I’ve got a feeling that I’m wrong.
    I’ve got a feeling you don’t that it’s the case but you’d be incorrect all the way
    I don’t know I don’t know how to stay…

  • Morning, everyone!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    Not so good afternoon

  • Is everyone dead

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    300 Views
    ?

    @Burn I am never okay. :)

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts