Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
@Duchess That’s nice, I just got back from passing period, and the bathroom smelt like weed😂
f92f788d-6708-4223-b823-ae8f3a4faeda-image.png sneak peek
@Burn ayo?
Shinra Kusakabe thank you, dearest main character
@Danielle Goodmorning ❤
@Creati132 said in I’m giving out banners that match your pfp:
@Dominic I don’t like you, but here
OMG SLAY
tripod epic
aee8dd11-b166-4785-a6c0-0fc40fcc877c-image.png
i live in mars
t
😭
@Calistaa damn
It’s because someone thought it was a cough TOTALLY GREAT IDEA to switch from Linode to Contabo
@Duchess Good luck.
@Father_Earth ohh ok
@Galaxy-The-Dog Oh, wait. It’s my bad. I didn’t really see it was your vent…
im fine
@rylie-is-hot-duh sorry its been awhile since ive watched it i dont remember every term they have on wwe
this was done over one to two weeks ago and she got blacklisted on monday
106a3dc5-a40b-4c27-9d27-1f42f985b026-image.png