Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • I have no sense of time whatsoever

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    YourLocalDumbassY

    So, I woke up at, I dunno, 5 in the morning, and decide to grab my moms phone (Mine is currently indisposed. As In broken) to check my latest post.
    AND WHAT DO I DO?
    I scroll on the Amphibia subreddit for an HOUR
    Welp, time to stay awake until I fall asleep right before my alarm goes off.
    IMISSAMPHIBIASOGODDAMNEDMUCH-

  • me tired asf

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    me at 12:30 :ima take a shower :D

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    9 Views
  • im ok now im sorry

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    @Niencraft Do you wanna talk about it? I have some time before I go to bed.

  • storytimee

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    434 Views
    ?

    @i-m-a-simp😭

  • This topic is deleted!

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    12 Views
  • i hate my life

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    55 Views
    ?

    I also see so many other people happy while I’m just fucking depressed on Lonely the only way I can be happy is by smoking

  • That moment when

    Moved
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    59 Views
    ?

    hooray

  • ok goodnight

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    26 Views
    ?

    Bye

  • see yall tmr

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
    ?

    Good night

  • Still got half head

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    91 Views
    ?

    @Little-Slut-Riah nun

  • I'm heading out so gn everyone I love yaaaa❤️

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    65 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Little-Slut-Riah gn hun

  • how's this? I think it's awesome.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
  • All i gotta do

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    24 Views
    ?

    b5913a1a-9ecb-4778-8dfe-5b25f5b91f81-image.png

  • Damn atlas is still fine as hell..

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    686 Views
    ?

    @Little-Slut-Riah dont change the topic pendeja tell me

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4 Views
  • Wowww good job to me

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    @501-Jordann lol

  • My date was so awesome

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    @Hexed-To-Death :)

  • Imagine having rizz

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    81 Views
    ?

    @Lamar-Jackson_8 lmao

  • make it right

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    115 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll no

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts