Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
@izzy-lolll finally
34ffaf1c-02eb-4fc4-b7c3-6435bee4c502-image.png
@SM9118Studios I think.
gm.
and im pissed off for no reason
@rylie-is-hot-duh fr
@JePhil ok sr
Knox Ballin’ (with Roddy Ricch) by Mustard
01d9de5c-6818-4396-a62f-e8240c250821-image.png
Now I can’t take my medication bc I ran out so don’t mind my hyperactive ass today
@Galaxy-The-Dog np ^^
@Hexed-To-Death has died of jumpscare
@Calistaa legless anime arc
@52o_Angiee u guu??
1000
@izzy-lolll ☠️
scarlet lol idkkkkk 😢😢😭
10/10
scarlet lol ehh, maybe, but thank you :)
tripod fr lmao