Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • hi toxic i know ur online >:)

    Locked
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    250 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee but i can its an inside joke

  • Venting is fun, and I'm bored

    Moved
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    822 Views
    ?

    @CaptainPresto Yeah… I think once an outside substance gets involved, it just ruins everything. Ironically, people usually use it to make themselves feel better. It’s inspirational to know how you had such a tough childhood and you grew up to be so nice and have a life of your own. I think people should take knowing your experience and see that life can get better even when it’s dark.

  • he saw my post

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    216 Views
    ?

    so toxic, its pretty fucked up how the “izzy is gay <3” is the 3rd one. make it the first one or u dont love me

  • Update on the weird shit that's happening to me

    Moved
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    528 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @ŦħɇꝀɨłłɇɍȻłøwn :3

  • people i text

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    179 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee ofc queen

  • why carguys love cars more than women

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    157 Views
    ?

    aLL OF THE ABOVE

  • bro ion why

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    160 Views
    ?

    I honestly cannot help as well, mine treat me like their child and they respect me, but I don’t wanna make anyone feel bad just because my parents actually care about me

  • why did i just find these?

    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    563 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    omg i remember thpse

  • Update on potential tumor

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee perhaps

  • is this a marrige

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    86 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll yeah

  • I've been laughing for minutes because of these things

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    108 Views
    ?

    tripod i wont let u live anymore

  • if izzy was a dude

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    89 Views
    ?

    tripod agree

  • me being high with izzy

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    75 Views
    ?

    I got texted by a furry
    d57af844-8b29-490e-8a07-2e8e753e97cb-image.png

  • i woke to the sound of

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    i woke up to the sound of
    “HEY GET UP YOUR CLASS STARTED 20 MINUTES AGO!!!”

  • bro whyy like...

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    110 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee i will eat them

  • IM SO TIREDDDDD

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    44 Views
    ?

    I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY MY ALARM CLOCK WASNT WORKING
    it was set to 6:30 PM, NOT AM
    im so smart :>

  • send me you screaming

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    u stole my idea 😭

  • me waking up finding out..

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    106 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee SO HOT AAAAAAHHHHHH

  • vent ig......

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    109 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee
    sometimes i feel the same way:(watching some motivational vids help mec: or crying^^

  • Welp I'm gonna heading out now gn my cute minions

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    126 Views
    ?

    tripod ok

KiwiArkavel۝K

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts