Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • Title lol idk anymore

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    116 Views
    ?

    @Duchess yeah I know don’t worry I’m just letting you know I know it’s real

  • soooooooo-

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    293 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Creati132 yea

  • boosts sens rep

    12
    -2 Votes
    12 Posts
    690 Views
    ?

    “i only boost rep blank or some pepol”

    wtf i hate blank, i will sure delete that post

  • tell me why

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    TELL ME WHY
    I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAYYY
    IIIII WANT IT THAT WAYY

  • Okay, I have a question to everyone/anyone who knows me

    16
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    283 Views
  • Mk ima try this again

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    239 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @izzy-lolll very

  • Good morning everyone!!!

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    111 Views
    ?

    yourlocalkitkat good morning 🌅

  • wtf is taking so long

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    51 Views
    ?

    ok

  • Song of the day

    Moved
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    151 Views
    ?

  • Pic of me and my best friend

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    07429116-69CD-4858-8AFC-542EFFA23CB7.jpeg 514DA757-3214-428C-8BCE-89FEA81432CF.jpeg

  • which one do you like best?

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    both

  • so like funni story

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    @Hexed-To-Death said in so like funni story:

    friends left me, all my friends are assholes, I was never okay as a child, my whole life I’ve been scared and angry, my life is a wreck, I feel like i’m stupid and worthless and useless, and all that good wonderful stuff

    i feel the same way

  • one month..🥹 and 6 more years💔

    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    86 Views
    A

    @la-pendaja lyt bebe❤

  • less active on here lately cuz.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    this site worsens a lot for me so I just stopped being active more. 👍
    have a good day.

  • Might go to boot camp

    Moved
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    321 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    If you do end up being sent I wish the best of luck to you and just make sure to stretch A LOT cause you'll be sore asf

  • Whaz za fwuck

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    69 Views
    ?

    What happens in mpp, stays in mpp

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    -1 Votes
    2 Posts
    11 Views
  • Well, FUCK. AAAAAAA

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    177 Views
    ?

    Yikes

  • How I almost went to jail

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    224 Views
    ?

    I_Love_Zof yOOUU SUUReee?

  • How i almost went to jail

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    255 Views
YukiY Your Local FreakY

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts