Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
@ŦħɇꝀɨłłɇɍȻłøwn WTF IS B3Y-B0P!?
Shadow if you were to do that at my school I wouldnt even care bruh, idgaf who ends up hospitalized atp
@Creati132 XD
@Better I hope my organs taste good lmfao
@Creati132 Magic
Yup, good job
@Calistaa I- forg forg forg… :<
@Creati132 fr-
@Flip-Ditcher GG
@Fleur ong lmaoo
@O5-1-The-Founder then i’ll sandpapers yours off
@O5-1-The-Founder you dont know that
wet sock
@meow-meow-man 999/10 the fit is gud
@Fluffy-Espresso Dang
@Fleur I like it!
tripod LMFAO
@Flip-Ditcher 10 words or less 🔫
tripod sorry :(
tripod hm