Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • Birthday ykkkk

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    51 Views
    ?

  • Um- Update-

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    746 Views
    ?

    it’s some honest bullshit. i am so sorry -K10K1- that you have to go through that. if you EVER need someone to talk to then PLEEEEEASE talk. I’ll gladly talk to you or whoever needs help. it’s how i got to where i am now. please please please talk. don’t bottle it up. let it out somehow that isn’t on yourself.

    I’ll get back to you as soon as i can. usually within 24 hours. so pleeeeeease talk. I’ll gladly talk, listen, or whatever you need

  • Rod wave - paint the shy red

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Yeah, yeah
    Ayy yo , bans , what you cookin’?
    Mhm, yeah
    She say , "why you thug me like that ?’
    I don’t mean to
    Sometimes I feel like I don’t need you
    Unlike other people I done been here twice before
    So I know how the dices roll
    So many times I had the chance to tell the truth and played you
    So many times you could’ve went and did you , but was faithful
    That’s why I wanna thank you and then give you the best of me
    I can’t take back the past but I got the recipe
    Let’s jump on a plane, see the world together
    Give you my last name, be my girl forever
    They see the insta , the comments, and all the likes
    But they don’t see the make-up , and the breakups, and the fights
    It’s cold , Cold world, it’s a wide, wide life
    But long as I got you, girl, I’m alright
    In the middle of the day , at the end of the night
    Believe me , I’m right by your side
    So if you need me, you can call me
    I’ll be running for you, darling
    Whatever it is, whatever you need
    I’ll come full speed, guaranteed to …
    Paint the shy red only and you
    Paint the shy red for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Paint the shy red, yeahhhhhh
    Only for Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Forrrr uuuuuuuu
    Yeah ,yeah
    Uh , uh , yeah ,yeah grrah

  • Pooollllllllllllllllllll

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    ?
  • send me wierd confessions ig

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    152 Views
    ?

    @la-pendaja yes

  • it FUGGIN WORKS

    40
    0 Votes
    40 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    zofya 😂

  • Boreddddddddddddddddd

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    184 Views
    ?

    @la-pendaja :)

  • so y'know how shazz and toxic did a music competition

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    ?

    what if i ripped off their idea and did a mashup competition which would start tomorrow at 3:15 end on april 1st at 3:15 PM EST and contestants could use whatever they’d want to make their mashups?
    (yes this is an actual announcement and if you wanna join, reply saying that you’d like to join.)

  • it is time of the day!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    50 Views
    ayinA

    i only have one supervisor ☠️
    b7973c10-8f38-49e2-ab76-13ab5e36bb01-image.png

  • send me stuff

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @Little-Loser-Jordi omn

  • Man this teacher

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    949b575a-fe46-4388-a6a2-4a9c1753e9e6-image.png

    he ain’t got go guardian for him but for me yeah retarded shii i swear💀

  • This topic is deleted!

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    32 Views
  • Wut y'all doin I'm bored asf

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    246 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Creati132 mhm Ik

  • Something u should know about me

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    538 Views
    ?

    @Coffee_Bear yourlocalkitkat I don’t know anyone who’s not scared of being alone, it’s a pretty common fear

  • Can I be be fr

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    496 Views
  • I'm doin this shi again

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    201 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    yourlocalkitkat download - 2023-03-15T100052.370.jpeg

  • I want to be unbanned from mpp

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    261 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Tsunamii I've always been meaning to ask but whenever you keep getting banned. .I feel like you say the same thing?

    I could be wrong though.

  • new pfpnfor rn, soskssklskwkwk

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    91 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Leader-Of-Femboys NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  • tfwgygycfded5rf6t7gyhujoikl

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    @that1temotionalkid Whoops. I say “I love you too” and even add a smile sometimes xD I feel bad when people think I love love them though. I love everyone, and want everyone to know that they are loved. I should probably add “I love you too, my friend” to get the message across lol.

  • oh god oh god not 729-J OH SHIT

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    103 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @laraiia i aint readin all of that fades away

KiwiArkavel۝K

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts