Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • Imagine being a ...

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    68 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Little-Slut-Ze couldnt be me

  • MY real name is Danielle or you could call me dani or tsu idc

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    53 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Tsunamii ok dani

  • Who's your favorite Twitch Streamer

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    1k Views
    HarleyH

    tommy innit, ranboo, george not found, tubbo,

  • Your month your sturdy

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    I’m june so yeees

    IMG_7245.MOV

  • Im js bored

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    49 Views
    ?

    ig

  • Agajjgaghababvanah aajabhhagahagjajgagagaujagabajh

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    Y2Mate.is_-_Hey_aint_nothing_like_a_good_Mountain_Dew-jxVKyyt94hI-480p-1654917620010.mp4 Screenshot 2022-12-30 5.43.56 PM.png Screenshot 2023-01-01 7.41.10 PM.png Screenshot 2023-01-01 7.42.52 PM.png

  • Im just bored brh

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    ?

    idek why im still up

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    14 Views
  • She won Lmao

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    92 Views
    ?

    @Little-Loser-Jordi 😂😂😂

  • Who wants to fuck...

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @702-Cupidzzb95bc3cb-8dd4-46b7-b2c2-f5fa641693a6-image.png

  • Just Monika - Multiple different creators

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    Welcome to our meeting!
    Are you into reading?
    No need for being coy!
    We’ll improve your uptake!
    Have a friggin’ cupcake and must you bring a boy?
    Time to write some poems!
    Don’t be scared to show ‘em! The festival’s days away!
    You could help with baking!
    Or with banner making!
    And I’ll walk home alone today
    Maybe we’re friends, maybe we’re more
    How could he love a simple girl next door?
    I’m just not the type he’s looking for!
    Hey, Sayori, you doing okay?
    I’m having a difficult day
    I’d say! You seem pretty lonely!
    I wish I could make her grin
    All she wants are things back the way they’ve been
    She’s depressed and stressed and she’s
    Feeling blue, so I don’t want Sayori hanging around you!
    Just Monika, just Monika, just Monika, just Monika
    Just Monika, just Monika, just Monika, just, just Monika
    Manga is my passion, don’t you dare be bashin’!
    The writing’s got finesse!
    Maybe you should borrow these until tomorrow
    Were you looking up my dress?
    Let’s go read a story!
    What about Sayori?
    Let’s talk about me instead!
    I’ve been learning piano!
    And I sing soprano! And I can’t get you out of my head!
    Can’t look away, can’t help but blush
    Where did I get this overwhelming crush?
    It’s sharp as a knife and twice the rush!
    Yo!
    There’s something I think you should know! I’ve never seen Yuri so-
    Sane and chill and still kinda sweaty
    And I don’t mind cutting to the chase
    I’m in love with you and you’re gorgeous face!
    That’s a sentiment I can’t allow!
    So my dear friend Yuri is getting the point now!
    Just Monika, just Monika, just Monika, just Monika
    Just Monika, just Monika, just Monika, just, just Monika
    Could you have guessed? Maybe you knew? Natsuki is next
    I’m deleting her too!
    We don’t need cupcakes or poems or tea, I only need you to love me!
    Hey, there’s no one else in our way
    So look at me and just say, right here, my dear that you love me!
    And we’ll sit here 'til the end of time 'cause I’ve earned this and
    You’re finally mine!
    And I’m sorry what you’ve had to see, but it
    No longer matters, 'cause now you belong to me!
    Forever, forever, forever, forever (just Monika…)
    Forever, forever, forever, forever (just Monika…)
    Just Sayori, just Sayori, just Sayori, just Sayori
    Just Sayori, just Sayori, just Sayori, just Sayori

  • Its Suki's birthday :]

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    47 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    Happy birthday you little shit ily <33

  • GN 😡😡😡!

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    174 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii dms ;p

  • Do you know how i got on the topic of step siblings

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    102 Views
    ?

    @Izzy-Lol :)

  • who wanna match pfp's with me

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    55 Views
    BriiiB

    Screenshot 2023-03-14 9.56.56 PM.png Screenshot 2023-03-14 9.56.43 PM.png

  • I HAVE A LIL STEP SISTER🤗🤭😅

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    165 Views
    ?

    @Izzy-Lol damn i forgot to follow @702-Cupidzz

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    9 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3 Views
  • making character ai say horni thing speedrun (post your times)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    Screenshot 2023-03-14 10.23.09 PM.png

  • NEW PFP FOR GOOGLE!!

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
    Wsp wit u😂

YourLocalDumbassY KiwiArkavel۝K hri7566H

7

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts