I want to be unbanned from mpp
-

-
đĄ
-
appeal
-
@Leader-Of-Femboys how?
-
@Tsunamii do u not see the big ass discord link
-
donât ban evade
-
like fr. donât do the crime if you canât handle the punishment
-
Donât do the crime if you canât do the time
-
@JePhil not much for time since itâs perma lol
-
âPermanentâ is also a time limit, except one without end much like the world of numbers is as well
-
@JePhil scary. but yeah ig
-
I wonât break any more rules
-
@Tsunamii not my call. idc if you will or wonât again. not that kind of guy. shouldnât have done it in the first place
-
Marvelous.
-
@Tsunamii
I've always been meaning to ask but whenever you keep getting banned. .I feel like you say the same thing?I could be wrong though.

Potti
Eggy