Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • rate this out of 0/10

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    Yes/10

  • Covers- Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
  • copying creati [discord nns]

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    927 Views
    ?

    .-.

  • Well, uhm, part 2 of my last post-

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    426 Views
    ?

    -K10K1- :OOO What??? I’m sorry…but… That’s…just wrong… What you did was rebellious, but not even close to something a “devil child” would do :( Gosh that’s terrible. Did you get your headphones back or no. Probably not I’m guessing.

  • My mom is an actual bitch.

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    JDP_Random said in My mom is an actual bitch.:

    maybe she is jealous of you getting to have technology while she has to work all day, and live life as a grownup.

    Not far fetched at all. Some parents get bitter about their kids having luxuries they didn’t quite have full access to as a kid. Also parents sometimes get bitter about parenting since they have more responsibilities and so they want their kids to have some too so things are more “even.”

  • you will never believe where i got my name "chandlo" from

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    158 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    spidermeow very scrunkly lil green dude 10/10

  • Life is fucking hell

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    @Jordan-Loser It’s funny when people ask if you’re okay but that person had said things indicating they were definitely not okay. I don’t even know what people’re looking to hear in reply. People don’t usually say “No, actually I’m not okay” in response. And sadly, people usually say “Yeah, I’m alright, just having a hard time.” But to me, having a hard time doesn’t mean you’re okay. You can’t be “okay” with having a hard time in life. That’s just not okay. And even if it’s “tolerable,” it’s not something people should have to face alone. Or at all. I know life is hard right now, and at least you know that’s just not okay. And I hope you find the right help you need.

  • you ever just....

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    77 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @cult-leader update: i got dumped abt 20 minutes after i finished the wire wrtapping and hasve been crying since

  • Bro trr is dead

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    105 Views
    ?

    @Calistaa Thank you :)

  • Gmm yalll my beautiful family and friends 🤍🤞🏼

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    113 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ …

  • Happy Mario Day!

    22
    2 Votes
    22 Posts
    506 Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    Shazz_ Mario 64 forever and Super Mario Odessey

  • Say dumbass in Spanish

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    133 Views
    MGCM

    dumbãss

  • Ask me sum and ill ans

    Moved
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    2k Views
    Star PlatinumS

    @Creati132 MilesTailsPrower
    ,-,

  • Who wants to be in a gc

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    577 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Me

  • ----hollow

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    140 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Hogyoku lol

  • MAWAHHHH :D

    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    2k Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @O5-1-The-Founder damn u rude, lmao

  • Goodbyeeee

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    105 Views
    cyberC

    30m nap,

  • Welp I'm heading out now

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    95 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @why-do-we-have-a-username 💅🏼✌🏼

  • I love you monkey

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    @702-cupidzz said in I love you monkey:

    🫶🏼🫶🏼
    🫶🏼🫶🏼

  • I'm doin same thing as Jordan

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    250 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @why-do-we-have-a-username 😭😭imaoo

KiwiArkavel۝K ArtemisA

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts