Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
@Tsu-is-my-wife mhm
_92593800_gettyimages-482923234.jpg
YESSIR
if your very confused abt this post clap your hands
https://skribbl.io/?uMCwJLhw
Neincraft What kind of image are you looking for? And what’s your channel about?
Anybody
@Creati132🤨
@ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ lol
@Tsu-the-best gn cyaaaa have nice day ^^
UniqueIdiot nuu is fine but I’m not tho-
Yeah I’m done with this game, im playing the crew 2
76e7fc5786ccb71d05b7348a778898f9.jpg
6bab068b799e5e2d843b1ae536399749.jpg
5c9c61fb025e5a01ff2b061dfee8ffa3.jpg
0448b0cdebc9394512c8088efe95f6b3.jpg
fb7f8c98f2692dd65c1e0bc21c757d64.jpg
it’s literally just this- System-of-a-Down-logo.jpg unless i wanna add the little down arrow thingy
just full on “you guys are gay”
UniqueIdiot :)
@Calistaa YESSSS
Walks up to you You got games on your phone? tgamm-theghostandmollymcgee.gif
@ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ wat
No I didn’t I’m sorry