Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • Because Kat did this. My simp group

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    65 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Creati132 ima join cuz

  • lyrics part 8

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    ?

    PARENTAL ADVISORY
    EXPLICIT CONTENT

    SOME WORDS OR PHRASES HAVE BEEN CONSORED WITH “*”

    Offended by K. Jay

    Ayo,
    Fuck any-- nah, nah all these kids
    Who pissin’ they’re pants when
    Somethin’ so little gets them so mad
    And they take it to Twitter and bitch about it.
    Now back to the album.

    I
    Kamikaze into a body of paparazzi.
    Maybe after tonight, I can go play some yahtzee with
    The fat man across the street,
    Who can raise the rent of the property.
    I gotta make sure he wins in Monopoly.
    I’ll probably tie a rope around my neck
    And jump off a building.
    Pencil writes in penicillin.
    These beats are so fillin’.
    I’m a villainous winner who’s poppin’ pills and
    Never tries to explain his bars
    ‘Cause they always just have no deeper meanin’.
    You know Sonny Bono?
    Turns out he really loved the trees.
    One day he went skiing and one gave him deathly injuries.
    Dead presidents are my thing and
    I ain’t talkin’ ‘bout money.
    I’m into ‘em and you may call me bummy
    Or a necro but the point is
    With dead people, you can avoid the
    Need for consent.
    Just dig ‘em up from the dirt
    And show how much you love them.
    Listen to me when I say
    I’d smash the corpse of JFK
    ‘Til he came back to life.
    Then I’d just shoot ‘em in the head again.

    I’m not a monster, though.
    I’ll say “Fuck the H********!”,
    But no one ever believes me.
    Why?
    Well, I don’t know.
    Maybe it’s ‘cause I was cool with M********.
    I even sucked on his weenie
    ‘Til it was bleeding.
    The love we were makin’ was steamier
    Than the time that I was plowin’ H*****
    With the Riddler
    While I was on ritalin and a paint inhaler.
    What?
    I did say “Fuck the H********!”.
    Am I wrong
    For doin’ what I said I would?
    Why are y’all so pissed off?
    I’ll hit a woman harder than
    Will Smith hit Chris Rock.
    I’ll knock the socks off of any thot
    Who’s thinkin’ she’s hot.
    I don’t care if she’s my girl or not.
    I’ll rip off her top
    Then smack her tits harder than
    Chris Brown hitting Rihanna.
    I’m droppin’ bars on the beat
    Like they’re bombs to Pearl Harbor.
    Destruction all across the country.
    I’m a fly baller like Kobe.
    I’ll destroy my own career
    In a helicopter
    By my own will.
    I don’t need Arnold to say “Get in da choppa!”.
    Call it plane suicide, like kamikaze.
    I’ll bomb a childrens’ hospital
    In a Maserati.
    Yo’ momma lookin’ naughty.
    To bad she’s a slutty h*****
    Who’d end up givin’ me herpes.
    I’m trying but nothing’s working.
    These thoughts I can’t contain ‘em,
    Like China to Covid-19.
    I’m only trying
    To make ya momma mad while pissin’ you off.
    If you don’t like it,
    Then skip the song.
    Until then,
    I’ll fuck K**-**** **
    In a thong

    And roll on a nuclear football,
    Which hits America with a bomb.
    You thought I was gone?
    Nah bitch, we movin’ along.
    I’ve got the bong.
    I’ll smoke a cigar with an Ethiopian kid.
    He’ll probably be so hungry
    He’ll try and eat the shit.
    Survivin’ offa fingernails.
    Can’t even get any record sales.
    You know what?
    Imma just frickin’ mail
    Christian Bale
    A rough copy of the tape.
    These bars, I r***.
    The alphabet, I mistake
    To be a * *- ****** ****.
    Who’s tryna date
    A superstar like me.
    I’m tryna get into her cake,
    But Chris Hanson makes way
    From behind her bedroom door.
    I grabbed the bitch and ran away.
    They haven’t found me for days.
    Put on Michael Jackson,
    Everybody sings the shit.
    Put on R. Kelly,
    Everyone turns to an activist.
    “What’s wrong guys, can’t you see?
    These dudes inspired me
    To go out and pick up bitches
    Whose ages are 3 to 13!”
    I swear I’m not mean.
    I don’t rap or do drugs,
    I just smack the shit outta pregnant ladies
    Just ‘cause it’s fun.
    If you let me get to you,
    Know this isn’t my message.
    Satan’s been speakin’ though my head.
    He says “I hope you’re offended.”

  • Pics of me at school bc I’m bored 😐

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    44 Views
    ?

    80123BDD-AAC5-4FCF-AF71-B29422B9BBD2.jpeg

  • MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 2] Results!

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    Woo-

  • MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 8]

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    71 Views
    ?

    me not getting voted LMFAO

  • MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 6]

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    47 Views
    ?

    @Flip-Ditcher Burd is missed.

  • MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 5]

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    @Flip-Ditcher FOREVER PACKGODDDDD

  • MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 7]

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?
  • MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 4] Results!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    47 Views
    ?

    @Flip-Ditcher said in MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 4] Results!:

    K10K1

    SISTAAAAAAAH

  • MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 5]

    0
    0 Votes
    0 Posts
    12 Views
    No one has replied
  • MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 3] Results!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    55 Views
    ?

    @Flip-Ditcher said in MPPCFT 2 [Round 1 Match 3] Results!:

    Creati 132

    Yeeeeeeeee

  • uhmmm soooooo

    Moved
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    104 Views
    ?

    EVIL 2sola ljkenoWJENFPJEW

  • Time to change my username

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    67 Views
  • A little message from Toxic to all of you

    Locked
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    115 Views
    ?

    I will lock this, but keep it up, Farewell Toxic, get the help you need!

  • I HAVE RETURNED

    Moved
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    170 Views
    scarlet lolS

    well whoever this was thanks ig

  • UHHHHH, HELP

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    256 Views
    ?

    damn. i hope she calms down and you are okay…

  • JUST GOT IN CONTACT WITH MY BESTIEEEEE

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    175 Views
    ?

    EEEEEEEEEEEEE

  • Seeing this makes me sad.

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    88 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 sad L

  • Listen I’m not being mean

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    Neincraft Same. I don’t support nor do I hate on them.

  • This topic is deleted!

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    17 Views
ArtemisA

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts