Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
zack the way i read this as goon lagoon 🥀
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
Lmao
I beat both y’all. I got screen shots this morning lol
@Jordan-Loser R
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRW9e6Gc/
@Jordan-Loser B
@Creati132 i’m being dead serious-
THE WAFFLE HOUSE NEWS STATION ACCEPTS ALL.
I’ve done that so mmuucchh lol
Screenshot 2023-03-06 7.24.52 PM.png
-K10K1- Bye little sisterrrr
For those who dont know what i look like 9059cf7c-2730-411b-9768-379fc30e7eb5-IMG_20230306_185810.jpg
@Tsunamii heyyyy my baby cupcake<333
i remember them days
@InvalidBandit LMAOOOOOO
@Calistaa Im good lol
Holy shit y’all speedran to this topic 💀
@Duchess ♥️♥️♥️
@Tsunamii Hhhhi?