Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
zack the way i read this as goon lagoon 🥀
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
@Calistaa I am the fuckookie
Ditto 3.1 calm down and smoke it and inhale it dont blow in let it in your system
proof i attend blue outline is voilaismongus is me
175e6236-9677-4cf5-85f1-c440f8248e0b-image.png
LYorki said not to confuse her members ever again
cf61f8aa-580c-40cb-9839-70a076795d82-image.png note it was his daughter
@ᴘᴀᴄᴋɢᴏᴅ nah
@finn-is-my-forever bombastic side eye
@ᴘᴀᴄᴋɢᴏᴅ Yes.
fa8be414-3f0b-462d-bfe6-957fb15a945c-image.png
0dec6d4d-c0c5-45d0-ad91-47a0c776a3e3-image.png
“I didn’t even say anything”
my snippet of an edit.mov THE TURB IS SO BAD, MY TRANSITIONS ARE TOOOO QUICK, AND I FORGOT ABOUT THE FLASH. NOTE I WAS REMAKING AN EDIT.
I DO NOT KNOW HOW TIMING WORKS
-K10K1- -v-
FCBE6F64-8387-42AD-917D-26E3B649ADED.mp4 seriously its fucking funny
“…” “Did you mean backup?” “…Yes.” private gets demoted bd61718c-76cf-4fa8-b8e3-d4148c398fad-image.png
@702-cupidzz ._.
cb1e911d-a2b5-44ad-9856-47918305e411-image.png
b41614f6-26d9-4dab-b318-1d6d7fe59eed-image.png
@Kaya-Rose your welcome
@Bubbz ofc!