Subcategories

  • 5000 Posts, One year

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    226 Views
    ?

    @Bubbz said in 5000 Posts, One year:

    GUYS DONT DO THIS AGAIN

  • ****Why****

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    75 Views
    ?

    die

  • copying people 💅💅😎

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    133 Views
    ?

    C

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    14 Views
  • info 69420

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    154 Views
    ?

    .

  • What is the biggest lie you have ever told?

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    200 Views
    ?

    Another biggest lie told by me in the start of this community: “This community will be very healthy”

  • My info because we apparently do this now??

    Moved
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    114 Views
    ?

    ok

  • time to copy peopleee

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    131 Views
    ?

    @ur-dad-said-hi said in time to copy peopleee:

    cornsexueal

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

  • Ayo, Taurus, wth

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    88 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Creati132 lets get physical, physical

  • Is Burd ugleh?

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    167 Views
    ?

    @Calistaa thank you 3F3D0B12-1C27-4815-818D-F705CC383C57.jpeg

  • my info cuz wveryone else did it

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    @cult-leader ok

  • Ok, Anyone here a doctor?

    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    413 Views
    ?

    Pretty common

  • copying others

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    81 Views
    HarleyH

    name:harley
    age:13
    Zodiac: pisces
    birthday: march 4 2009
    Sexuality:straight
    if you have any question feel free to ask

  • WHO WANTS TO PLAY PAPER MINECRAFT ON SCRATCH?

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    117 Views
    CameronC

    i would love to but im in class

  • Spam Burds dm’s and you get a cookie

    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    564 Views
    ?

    tøxic I did it, it did nothing.

  • do you think ill become a femboy when im older

    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    701 Views
    ?

    -Confusion-

  • ending this stupid debate

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    102 Views
    ?

    .

  • I have a question...

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    55 Views
    -K10K1--

    -K10K1- said in My Mommy Issuessss:

    Today, I went downstairs to make breakfast and the first thing I hear is my sister crying and my mom trying to comfort her. Me being me goes over asking if she is ok, right when I do, my mom pushes me away from them and walks up to me. “HOW DARE YOU HURT YOUR SISTER’S FEELINGS AGAIN”. I obviously knew what was happening bc of yesterday, which made me even MORE upset. While my mom was yelling at me, I was just so upset and wanted to punch my sister in the gut. To make it even worse, I got EVERYTHING I have to my name taken away, not including my computer

  • My Mommy Issuessss

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    81 Views
    -K10K1--

    @Calistaa Same

  • It snowedddd

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    191 Views
    ?

    @Bubbz Ayo?

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts